Post That Picture 3.0 (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I have the worst accent ever in both english and spanish. Well I think the mexican accent is worse but people always make fun of my spanish accent and my english one- people have actually asked me if Im italian because of the way I speak english

I really try to have an open mind always. One of my flaws is that Im very judgemental but everyday I try to stop that. If not having an open mind works for you and you like it thats the way to go. Its all about how we all handle things and which way is better for each one

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

No I was talking to fabi. I have no idea what you did or didn't do. :D
I thought that you're talking about my fights. I already finished one in my own mind, while taking my bath and having some thoughts there.
Baths are great :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I have the worst accent ever in both english and spanish. Well I think the mexican accent is worse but people always make fun of my spanish accent and my english one- people have actually asked me if Im italian because of the way I speak english

I really try to have an open mind always. One of my flaws is that Im very judgemental but everyday I try to stop that. If not having an open mind works for you and you like it thats the way to go. Its all about how we all handle things and which way is better for each one
Well that's hardly the most important thing. You shouldn't let that get to you.

There are things to gain and lose from both of course. People who look for guidance all the time sometimes lack the confidence to pursue their own goals because they don't know what they want, they depend on outside influence. While people who walk around skeptical to everything that doesn't come from themself miss out on a lot of things.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Is that a bad subject?

What you said before about keeping an open mind, that really shows, you are a lot more open minded (from what shows on the outside anyway) than most people. Which is something I have no relation to, I'm not that way at all, there are times when I'm open to input but for the most part I'm dead confident about doing it my way ,

But that's what most people do: you can listen what the others say, you can be open minded, but finally you will do your way.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Well that's hardly the most important thing. You shouldn't let that get to you.

There are things to gain and lose from both of course. People who look for guidance all the time sometimes lack the confidence to pursue their own goals because they don't know what they want, they depend on outside influence. While people who walk around skeptical to everything that doesn't come from themself miss out on a lot of things.
True and what ones gotta try and do is balance both things

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

You can try, but it's so hard to do. I know, cause I am like that all time, and sometimes I need to take a big step back to get some distance to someone ot something. It helps.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Life and humans are subjective, whatever I might think is right for me you can disagree with and its impossible to find a person that will think just like you do... if you dont like my "advise" dont take it... but Ill tell you something, you dont know what Ive gone through in my life to say Im not appropiate to give advise, so start thinking and proving that your IQ is too high for me whenever you say something. Every single person you meet in your life is there to teach you something, it doesnt matter if theyre 10 years younger than you and have problems, you arent perfect yourself
Bravo! You succesfully abstracted the specific issue beyond its bounds. Maybe I'm partly to blame though.

When I said that I shouldn't take advice from you, I concede that I was too abstract with that remark. My attempt at bringing in your drinking problem and implieng that what you said is useless made me falsly associate that with your age. I really meant that you didn't have anything usefull to offer.

That said, I'm still waiting for some eye-opening pieces of advice that have passed me by. I can't take whatever I already have fabi.

Sure fabi, I don't know what you have gone through. Nor do I what anyone here in the forums, or for real, have gone through. That goes for everyone else. I'll go straight to the point. YOUR ADVICE is either old news to me, or just useless.

The IQ thing was actually a sarcastic remark. It didn't even fit in the argument when you brought it up. I honestly don't even know your IQ score to compare it with mine... not that these tests really evaluate a person's mental capabilities that well.

About your little global "observation" in bold, I don't think you're quite on spot: Not EVERYONE you meet is there to teach you something. However, ANY age group, type, whatever person COULD teach you something. Notice the difference.
Also, that last line about nobody being perfect just tops it all off. My reply: NSS.

('N' stands for "No" and the last 'S' stands for "Sherlock"... guess the rest)

PS I only give respect to those whom, in my eyes, deserve it. That applies to the forums too, but on a smaller scale of course. I try my best to avoid confrontation, but somethings I have to leak some... "assholeness."

For Martin, this issue was really dead and burried until I got a few questions about what went on and now it's dug up again (to me delight :lazy ). [sarcastic] Also, congratulations to you Martin for not pissing in the fire. [/sarcastic]

To the rest of you guys, I appologize for disrupting your conversation. You seem to have gone on a roll and I don't mean to be in the way.

Thank you :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Maybe I just adore to state the obvious

If you could care less about my advise, I could care less if you take it or not. You could have just politely said "I dont care about your advise" instead of saying that you didnt want advise from a 18 year old with a drinking problem (I dont really remember what you especifically said, and cant be bothered to look back)

Oh so you can be sarcastic. Congratulations sweetie, guess what! I made some sarcastic remarks that you never got and once again cant be bothered to look back so I can give you specific examples

You dont agree with what I said at the end? well you just proved my point about everyone being different and subjective in each every single aspect of life

conclussion: I think you overreacted and were an asshole to me. Maybe Im a drama queen

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Maybe I just adore to state the obvious

If you could care less about my advise, I could care less if you take it or not. You could have just politely said "I dont care about your advise"
Like I said, I show respect to those whom, in my eyes, deserve it.

You dont agree with what I said at the end? well you just proved my point about everyone being different and subjective in each every single aspect of life
Great... :thumb: I just proved something obvious to you and I.

Pssst... So?

conclussion: I think you overreacted and were an asshole to me. Maybe Im a drama queen
Maybe, yes, and maybe.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

More advice, eh? :howler:

lookup "misplaced."
No, sweetie, re-read what I said. I wasnt giving you any advise. I just asked you for something

now lets start acting our age and stop this :cheesy:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Majed..

I want you to take note of something

I could tell you are steaming and/or annoyed because you want the last word and are trying to tell Fabiana you were not wrong, right, etc. WHATEVER

Just imagine how it would feel like if I stuck my nose in this and scolded you...

You know how I feel now when you go around "sniffin"

Thank you

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I hope PSV wins the Erediviste due to the inspirational work of Demarcus Beasley. That kid has talent.
He needs to be given some more time to adjust though but I agree.

++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Erik, visit Ischia. Great place!

You could probably walk there from Salerno :D
Will do. Visit, that is. Not walk there. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)