Post That Picture 3.0 (3 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Actually, you'd be surprized... I'm not pissed off at all. The word you're looking for is more on the lines of 'disgusted.'

I was raised to honor my word, no matter where or how. I believe I made one dedication where I called you a "classy" poster. I'm disgusted a bit at that mistake of mine.
If Im unclassy, trashy and whatever else because of not living to an Internet promise, then I am unclassy. And probably half of the world as well

my suggestion to you, dont take this/me very seriously... relax enjoy the moment and live life fully because lifes just one

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

If Im unclassy, trashy and whatever else because of not living to an Internet promise, then I am unclassy. And probably half of the world as well
I said "I thought you were a classy poster." :lazy: I thought you reflected your class to your posts.. sorry, but you ain't reflecting jack $hit now...
"trashy?" Who said anything about that? you're comming up with this all on your own honey.

(PS, and, by "poster," I don't mean those cheap pictures that hang on walls)

my suggestion to you, dont take this/me very seriously... relax enjoy the moment and live life fully because lifes just one
Do you really think that once I close my laptop, I continue to think about the forums or the virtual relationships in it, let alone lose sleep over this?! :howler:

oh... and do you really think that I'm going to take advice about "life" from a 17 year old with a drinking problem (your words)?! Save your words for your little siblings. :howler:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The forums are invaded by Dutch!!

First DeBoerKamp, and now VDV!! :eek: :D
No way does he look like Van der Vaart. More like... Makaay only prettier.

Ouch... He's even younger than me!

Low blow.. but he had to have seen that comming after what he said in his dedication thread!! :D

Who wants to bet that Erik'll remove his pick after a little fit again?! :D
No, Fabiana never gets to me. She tries too hard.

And to prove it, I'll post my picture a second time :strong:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Majed, frankly you sound a little stressed and a tad in denial posting that much to respond to fabi who just wrote half that. But whatever floats your boat little brother. :D

Guys I would tell you Erik has the best facial expressions but I don't have to, now you see for yourselves. :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I said "I thought you were a classy poster." :lazy: I thought you reflected your class to your posts.. sorry, but you ain't reflecting jack $hit now...
"trashy?" Who said anything about that? you're comming up with this all on your own honey.

(PS, and, by "poster," I don't mean those cheap pictures that hang on walls)

Do you really think that once I close my laptop, I continue to think about the forums or the virtual relationships in it, let alone lose sleep over this?! :howler:

oh... and do you really think that I'm going to take advice about "life" from a 17 year old with a drinking problem (your words)?! Save your words for your little siblings. :howler:

ahahaha so do me one last little favor and listen what Martin said. Maybe youll listen to him instead, and one doesnt have to be Einstein or 80 years old to tell you what I just did

and I know you wont lose any sleep over this (of course, in the end no one does) but youre really sounding like if you cared VERY much over this

and about the poster thing, I only understood half the things you just said, so maybe it is that your IQ is too high for an 18 year old with a drinking problem :rolleyes: next time you get in an argument with someone else here I suggest youre more respectful... because once I thought you were a respectful person and Im quite disgusted at myself for once thinking that

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Of course you re-posted and did what I wanted you to do... I said that so you would want to prove me wrong and of course not delete it, but post it a second time :cheesy:

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Majed has every right to be pissed off. You screwed him over. YOU cant be mad at him for you screwing him over. Thats not the way it works :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
:D

and shudup. you never sent that nude pic you promised.

I didnt promise anything about anude picture. I just said Id send one and didnt, but never promised anything

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Majed has every right to be pissed off. You screwed him over. YOU cant be mad at him for you screwing him over. Thats not the way it works :D
True, but I dont feel I screwed him over and everything I wanted to tell him is to relax and that maybe Im everything he said about being a liar child

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

No way does he look like Van der Vaart. More like... Makaay only prettier.

Erik, I do not understand why you keep posting pictues of yourself. You know the only responce you are going to get, from me at least, is that you look like the long-lost triplet of one of the most succesful footballing families in the histroy of Holland. Its like clockwork Erik. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)