Post That Picture 3.0 (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
:rolleyes: ....whats with the position and all?thats pretty old!
Old? :undecide:

We were just in the garden with a bunch of people and one mate of mine started taking random photos. I didn't feel like smiling :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Old? :undecide:

We were just in the garden with a bunch of people and one mate of mine started taking random photos. I didn't feel like smiling :D
:D no no...not the smile..the position,you should of asked him to take a photo of you with another position,if you know what i mean!:cheesy:(keep the chair-balance thing in mind :D)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
:D no no...not the smile..the position,you should of asked him to take a photo of you with another position,if you know what i mean!:cheesy:(keep the chair-balance thing in mind :D)
Honey, I didn't even feel like smiling. You think I felt like getting off my chair and taking up a different position just for a stupid photo?? :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Honey, I didn't even feel like smiling. You think I felt like getting off my chair and taking up a different position just for a stupid photo?? :D
fair enough! :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Emma,is that you visiting Croatia after 3 galons of beer? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: :D:D:D
++ [ originally posted by ilovemarek ] ++

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh yeah thats funny. hahahaha.

Barkuss stop trying to make me communicate with you. You know I dont want to.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Oh yeah thats funny. hahahaha.

Barkuss stop trying to make me communicate with you. You know I dont want to.

hehehe,who said I wanna communicate with ya? Im trying to provocate you a bit.....cuz you did it to me in a few occasions. I don't have need for hang-out comm on this forum with little girls whose footie knowlege is based on writting posts in Incubo's threads...really.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

hehehe,who said I wanna communicate with ya? Im trying to provocate you a bit.....cuz you did it to me in a few occasions. I don't have need for hang-out comm on this forum with little girls whose footie knowlege is based on writting posts in Incubo's threads...really.
So you keep telling us all how great your life is that you dont need to talk to girls on here. Wooppeee! Congratulations youve actually had a girlfriend before. Jesus people, have you ever seen this before on a forum? Damn what a guy!!! You must be the coolest dude ever to come on this forum.

Please, go away and save the shit. Stop trying to make up for your lack of existence here by bumming up your real life. No one cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)