Post That Picture 3.0 (13 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

So you keep telling us all how great your life is that you dont need to talk to girls on here. Wooppeee! Congratulations youve actually had a girlfriend before. Jesus people, have you ever seen this before on a forum?
To me,my life is great. And I thank God for it. Onley thing I had left is your toughts over my life. Thanx,I have tottal "Nirvana" now.
I do talk to girls over here....girls that have sense for humor and aren't cocky like you. Like Lilly and Jeanette.....

Damn what a guy!!! You must be the coolest dude ever to come on this forum.
Thanx,not the first person who said that to me :cool:

Please, go away and save the shit. Stop trying to make up for your lack of existence here by bumming up your real life. No one cares.
I know,so i don't care for others.....Im just here to make some fun during my jobtime by doing football discussions......something that is not in your area obviously.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, Fabi :D

That was so cold, the shoe just fell off.
Damnit Pado, why are you always hogging all the shoes. I am still waiting for Emma's.

I like to hoard natural resources.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy, I think you answered your own question. I, being an American pig, would never simply have a shoe to fvk, I would have to hoard thousands of shoes to fvk. Anyway, Emma gave me a great birthday present. She sent a shoe with a photo of her wearing the shoe. Just like Heaven.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thats exactly right Pado, its just our American nature to hoard everything we possibly can. I also love your wank avatar, very fitting.

Now give me the shoe Emma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)