Post That Picture 3.0 (8 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Dude, this has gone too far.
Don't worry, Emporer Bush doesn't really live there any more. There is an immense series of underground tunnels in Washington DC, and the Emporer uses them to get form his office and living quarters at a sectret location to the White House and back. The White House is too big of a target for the Emporer to actually live and work there. Nowadays it's just a Public Relations front.

If you don't believe me, submitt a request by the freedom of information act about Secret Service activities. They'll tell you all about it, except for where he actually lives and works, and the route by which he gets there.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

If you don't believe me, submitt a request by the freedom of information act about Secret Service activities. They'll tell you all about it, except for where he actually lives and works, and the route by which he gets there.
submitting that type of request will assure you 'extra' friendly service from Custom agents anytime you enter the United States (for a long time) :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Don't worry, Emporer Bush doesn't really live there any more. There is an immense series of underground tunnels in Washington DC, and the Emporer uses them to get form his office and living quarters at a sectret location to the White House and back. The White House is too big of a target for the Emporer to actually live and work there. Nowadays it's just a Public Relations front.

Wow

thats really ****ed up

so how does he get to his house? walking by these underground tunnels or do actually cars fit there?

is his house underground?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Actually I live right next to one of these installations. The place is called "Site R" and its a huge complex which is built into a 1000ft mountain thats made out of limestone, IIRC. The place is heavily guarded and supposedly it contains quarters for the President and staff, along with places for up to 5000 people. I also believe that there is a tunnel which conects Camp David and Site; only logical cuz they are 4 miles away from each other. I wish they still gave tours to that place, but after 9/11 it fvcked everything up. :fero: :fero:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
I do talk to girls over here....girls that have sense for humor and aren't cocky like you. Like Lilly and Jeanette.....
And why am I cocky? Because I can be, because I should be. Im not being cocky, im being rational, realistic. I have to be cocky to stop ****wits like you wasting my time.

I know,so i don't care for others.....Im just here to make some fun during my jobtime by doing football discussions......something that is not in your area obviously.
Oh yeah its not in my area. I cant handle the complexity of football discussion. Its sooo complicated. Will you teach me oh mighty one?

Dont try to belittle me with this. ****ing wow you know a small amount about football. I havent seen you command any respect around here for your football knowledge. Are you Paul/Incubo/Sergio/Andy etc? Does anyone here respect you at all for your knowledge of the sport? No, your barkuss. The guy that likes football violence. Its not a goal or an achievement to have knowledge of football. Any dipshit could learn if they want. Ive probably learnt as much about Juve from passing topic than you know from being the super fan that you are and I hate football. Who the hell cares dumbass? Wow you know about football. Woopee. You must be an intelligent one :howler:

Now like I said, end the discussion. I wont respond to you anymore.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

And why am I cocky? Because I can be, because I should be. Im not being cocky, im being rational, realistic. I have to be cocky to stop ****wits like you wasting my time.

Oh yeah its not in my area. I cant handle the complexity of football discussion. Its sooo complicated. Will you teach me oh mighty one?

Dont try to belittle me with this. ****ing wow you know a small amount about football. I havent seen you command any respect around here for your football knowledge. Are you Paul/Incubo/Sergio/Andy etc? Does anyone here respect you at all for your knowledge of the sport? No, your barkuss. The guy that likes football violence. Its not a goal or an achievement to have knowledge of football. Any dipshit could learn if they want. Ive probably learnt as much about Juve from passing topic than you know from being the super fan that you are and I hate football. Who the hell cares dumbass? Wow you know about football. Woopee. You must be an intelligent one :howler:

Now like I said, end the discussion. I wont respond to you anymore.
With all due respect, TBH, Sergio has hardly commanded respect here with his football knowledge.

May 30, 2004
you kno at first i thought barkuss and emma were joking around .. it was funny ... but maybe it got a bit out of hand.

lol as for burke... well i am taking responsibility for these terrorist attacks it wasnt no substitue...

nice avatar pado...

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #296
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Wow

thats really ****ed up

so how does he get to his house? walking by these underground tunnels or do actually cars fit there?

is his house underground?
    He uses a chopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)