Post That Picture 3.0 (5 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
You gentleman have the wrong idea about my "Wanking Elnur" avatar. He is not promoting masturbation, he the symbol of my latest campaign to have the British Pound become the official currency of Europe.

Vote for the Pound

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

And why am I cocky? Because I can be, because I should be. Im not being cocky, im being rational, realistic. I have to be cocky to stop ****wits like you wasting my time.

Oh yeah its not in my area. I cant handle the complexity of football discussion. Its sooo complicated. Will you teach me oh mighty one?

Dont try to belittle me with this. ****ing wow you know a small amount about football. I havent seen you command any respect around here for your football knowledge. Are you Paul/Incubo/Sergio/Andy etc? Does anyone here respect you at all for your knowledge of the sport? No, your barkuss. The guy that likes football violence. Its not a goal or an achievement to have knowledge of football. Any dipshit could learn if they want. Ive probably learnt as much about Juve from passing topic than you know from being the super fan that you are and I hate football. Who the hell cares dumbass? Wow you know about football. Woopee. You must be an intelligent one :howler:

Now like I said, end the discussion. I wont respond to you anymore.
Neither will I.....I didn't even read all that BS. Have a nice time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)