Post of the month: October - nominations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
once again the crazy scotsman bozi is my nominee for this months nothing sooo far beats this post:

ruud van shergarface has been found wandering around madrids training complex in a dazed and confused state.tonino has stumbled across him, rather than being concerned for his team-mate he tried to ask him questions. with no answers coming he runs to his love and asks him a few questions

Tonino-"fabby,oh fabby what happened to ruud?"
Fabby-"who?"
Tonino-"ruud,you know the centre forward you bought?"
Fabby-"no i dont have a clue who you are talking about"
Tonino-"you know, the dutchman"
Fabby-"no sorry you lost me"
Tonino-"scored a few goals for you"
Fabby-"if you dont start making sense i am gonna have to deep-cavity search you with my man-meat"
Tonino-"he looks like a horse"
Fabby-"ah him,i...eh...i made him wear a saddle and rode him around the office"
Tonino-"you what in the who now???"
Fabby-"but when i was fitting the bridle on...i found a wire,he is working for cuntface"
Tonino-"no way, how is this possible?"
Fabby-"i dont know my little prostate-prodder there are spies everywhere. i always find more clearly once i have emptied my load, drop your trousers and prepare for a rectal invasion"
Tonino-"wheeeeeeee"

who exactly are cuntface's spies?will cassano ask capello to cream on his face to ease his acne problem?will tonino be jealous when fabby's bitches come home from international duty?and is david beckham really a haemaphrodite? all this andf more in the next instalment
[/QUOTE]

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18501&page=6
page 6 post number 119

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The Pado said:
Martin once took me to a Rosenborg v. Juventus CL match. He hardly spoke to me during the match, and I thought it was because we were both so damn cold that he could not bring himself to speak. After the match ended in a draw, we took the city bus to a modern-looking pub where we were met by 5 or 6 of Martin's techie buddies who were expecting my arrival. They proceded to beat me down with large stacks of Norwegian newspapers and pour cold beer on my lifeless body before dumping me in the trash bin in frigid temps. So, Erik, you will have to excuse the fact that I do not read Norwegian newspapers anymore.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1181726&postcount=60701

Sep 28, 2002
i think i should just close the thread and declare this one a winner. i do giggle at some of the posts here time to time, but this has got to be the first time in maybe 3 months i laughed out loud.

brilliant, as usual :star:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The Pado said:
Ahh, you misunderstand me . . . I wonder why.

Did I say Christ was "the big lie". I did not say that. Religion is the big lie. Your co-worker who goes off and prays 5 times during work is a true believer. You, who pisses on people 6 days a week and then on Sunday you put on your best suit and pick out the church where the swells can all be seen, drop a few bucks in the basket and slip out just after communion at the 50 minute mark and head home to watch the Jets play the Bills and then feel all morally superior, have bought into THE BIG LIE.

See you in Hell my little prostitute.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1182203&postcount=60741

===

This competition is completely pointless. It's Pado vs Pado vs Pado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)