Post of the Month: July - Nominations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol: Erik is just pure class!

correct me if I'm wrong (and it wouldnt be the first time ), but I thought Rooney got the red for shoving C. Ronaldo

Could Wayne have crushed the family jewels on accident, trying to get his footing ??

Erik said:
Accident? Sure, in the same way convicts dropping a piece of soap in the shower and asking one of their fellow fellons to pick it up is an 'accident'.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
People can nominate a post in this thread (please link and quote) as the funniest or most insightful post in the month.
At the end of the month, I'll pick ten or so, and we'll have a poll. If we can keep this up, we can have a post of the year competition.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Byrone said:
Sorry Mikhail i didnt check the Month:oops:
No worries. I was late opening the thread. I'm not feeling so well. I'm on my second course of anti-biotics for tonsillitis and I have a massive deadline in two weeks (and tonnes of unrelated stuff in between).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah get well soon. I didn't feel that great this morning either, but luckily enough I'm all healthy now.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
mikhail said:
No worries. I was late opening the thread. I'm not feeling so well. I'm on my second course of anti-biotics for tonsillitis and I have a massive deadline in two weeks (and tonnes of unrelated stuff in between).
i hope you will be well soon and you will do the job before the deadline

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've a good mind to give you a yellow card for derailing this into a "Get well soon Mikhail" thread, boy!

Fliakis said:
damn, another winner and the month's just started :D
With his first post on the forums, no less! I'm impressed.

Apr 12, 2004
Mauro16 said:
We've been in four Champions League finals in the last ten years, how about you?
mnementh said:
they won the coppa italia these past two years, they're an empire ! :D
Badass Devil said:
well they gota start filling up their spice rack from sumwhere u know?

ßömßärdîër said:
They should start with the "Give All Great Players to Milan" Cup.

Ohh wow, they have won TONS!!!

1: Inter fan disses Juve
2: Guy "defending" Inter fan.
3: More idiocy.
4: Post of the month.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    ßömßärdîër said:
    I just heard on ESPN Radio that Juve are going lower than Serie C2, they are going to the MLS.
    Burke never dissapoints.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I enjoyed this exchange between Erik and Reza.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reza said:
    Here you write a sentence comming from your heart in honour of italy champion ....
    Here i go:

<< Thank you guys for all the hard moments ... >>
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Lippi got lucky in the final with some outrageous subsitutions which lead to a penalty shoot-out over which no coach in the history of the game has ever had control and I think we ought to remember that in case he ever wants to return to Juventus right before they face a Serie B promotion play-off game.
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Wikipedia said:
    In linguistics, a sentence is a unit of language, characterized in most languages by the presence of a finite verb. In English a sentence starts with a capitalised word and a period at the end.
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Lippi got lucky in the final with some outrageous subsitutions which lead to a penalty shoot-out over which no coach in the history of the game has ever had control and I think we ought to remember that in case he ever wants to return to Juventus right before they face a Serie B promotion play-off game.
    If you wanted a short sentence filled with happy crap, you should've said that. I'm being realistic, Lippi once again choked in a final.

----------------------------------------------------------------

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    bergomi said:
    Of course Buffon is leaving! Why on earth would he want to play in C1 with a bunch of cheating losers?

Seven said:
    Look, are you an idiot? We're cheating WINNERS. We will be going down because we cheated and WON.

:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)