Post of the Month: July - Nominations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Geof said:
Lilianni about the supposed "King Chimi" aka "disaster Chimenti" in his own thread:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1107910&postcount=33

well we proved lili wrong on that statement, we've discovered in that thread that a site has run out of stock for chimi shirts, and we have pics of fans getting his autograph even a fan waving a banner of him :)

and hes not disatster chimenti, as the whole thread has proven that he still performs good. There was a purpose to that thread u know?

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    Badass Devil said:
    well we proved lili wrong on that statement, we've discovered in that thread that a site has run out of stock for chimi shirts, and we have pics of fans getting his autograph even a fan waving a banner of him :)

and hes not disatster chimenti, as the whole thread has proven that he still performs good. There was a purpose to that thread u know?
    :lol: right Crapello was the disaster.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Azzurri7 said:
    I say let Zlatan soap it Alongside Crapello.
    Bozi.78 said:
    Breaking News
    Real madrid appear to have an injury cisis before the satrt of the season as emerson, antinio cassano and new signing zlatan are all out with concusion. rumours eminating from within the Real camp seem to suggest tehy were all sharing a 2 man shower cubicle after training when capello dropped his soap, the sudden rush of 3 men beding down to pick it up caused them all to lose balance and crash into one another.
    crucially,it was 20 minutes before medical staff were made aware, when a red faced and panting capelo came out of teh shower room and asked for help getting emerson off cassano.
    all three are being treated for concussion and rectal bleeding
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7873&page=255

:lol:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    Badass Devil said:

are you sure the factory still makes his shirts?

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    Sergio letting us know what he intends on doing when Del Piero retires.

:lol:

Byrone said:
    Essentially the only player that i really wanted to stay is DP as he is our captain,living legend & a prime example to young aspiaring footballers.
    MrsPado'sShoes said:
    +rep for you as well, Byrone. And the day that DP decides to hang it up, I will cry like an 8 year old girl at an N'Sync Concert. :D

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58
    The Pado said:
    Lou, the best way to find if Juventus is in Serie A is to scan the obituaries on Gazzetta.it and look for the suicide death of one MASSIMO MORATTI. If you find it, then yes, we might be in Serie A. :D
    :lol2: Pado is a fooking LEGEND!

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Erik responding to

Andy said:
    Erik - Best Gay man I know, but then again I don't know many myself.
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    People keep saying that, I don't get it. It's like some Zimbabwan praising his hole-in-the-ground and bucket of mud containing a sponge as the world's greatest bathroom cause he's never seen plumbing. It's a bit... well... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)