Post of the Month: August - Nominations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seven said:
Burke is the only person in the world who could put a football boot up his ass, a baseball bat in his mouth and bananas in his ears and still think he's a genius.
make a video of it and proudly show it to the world as well

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dr Nick said:
make a video of it and proudly show it to the world as well
Can you imagine the trouble he would be having keeping his legs tight so the football boot doesn't fall out, but at the same point having to keep his mouth closed for the baseball bat whilst also keeping his balance in order to keep the bananas in their place?

He would stumble around for 30 seconds and then go down.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seven said:
Can you imagine the trouble he would be having keeping his legs tight so the football boot doesn't fall out, but at the same point having to keep his mouth closed for the baseball bat whilst also keeping his balance in order to keep the bananas in their place?

He would stumble around for 30 seconds and then go down.
actually i think i would like to see this we should suggest this as a script for his next video

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    Pado has another....

Originally Posted by The Pado
    Allow me to help . . . clearing my throat . . .

Seven, your bouts of depression, identity crisis, and need to feel superior to the idiots can best be addressed by turning your life over to the lord, our saviour, Jesus Christ . . . and more specifically to the Holy Catholic Church. I have been praying for you and asking the lord to direct you to the Bishop of Antwerpen who can work with you on a daily basis and put you on the path to righteousness.

Have fun.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1124669#post1124669

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    :lol:

John doing us proud & doing his bit in having a go at Zlatan.

mikhail said:
    This just in: Juventus FC's third quarter profits given welcome boost by last-minute bidding in the E-Bay auction of club asset, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"It was touch and go there," said one analyst, "but about eighty-five bids in the last forty seconds saw the price go from €12.99 to €22,601,493.27."

The winning bid, from Luciano Moggi, topped the previous bid by just €0.04. It was Moggi's first bid.

We asked Moggi what he intended to do with his new acquisition, Moggi mumbled something about a dungeon, and payback for making it obvious that Juventus had been cheating. "I mean, clearly we weren't beating teams fairly, with a streak of piss like that up front," he said, before we blinked, and he disappeared, leaving only a billowing net curtain on the window.

Sources close to Juventus have responded to news of the sale with a joyous, "Yahoo!"

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    nothing beats this soo far, this is my nominee for post of the month (august)
    bozi daaaaa man!!!!!

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...ostcount=11313

Bozi said:
    Alex-"so first you put the foot inside the boot,then you pull the leces tight"
    Totti-"wait, so you tie the laces after they are on the foot??"
    Alex-"yes otherwise you will not get them on the foot"
    Totti-"ah,ok, then what?"
    Alex-"then you put that one over there and under there, then pull it through"
    Totti-"pull....over....under.....wait...i got it....no,its gone"
    Alex-"think you better stick to those velcro ones"
    Totti-"cassano is so lucky to have capello to do i for him"
    Alex-"aye but he pays a heavy price for it when he gets his ring stretched"
    Totti-"why does he get his ring stretched?wont it fall off his finger?"
    Alex-"no,i mean...nevermind"

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Byrone said:
    :lol:

Man every time i read Pado's posts i have to +rep him,i cant keep up!

Robert,the day u stop posting i shall not come back to this forum.
    Reading that brings tears to my eyes....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)