Post of the Month: August - Nominations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
pavelnedved said:
"DELPIE BEST!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want tell story when i meet delpie what i do would be great about to send him letter from when i was from china and i tell him great fan me is about to go to dropbox tell him this

ok?

so i go get letter todelpie when in walk naked wife, she nasty, so i tell her go put rice on her body, she say no so i tell her my busy about delpie in my mind about to explode with great rapture from heaven hell and land and sea and helicopter boats so she finally understand so i great tell delpie to letter but WAIT better idea, i great tell delpie how i call in letter and send

he send back big kiss kiss poster of him from nedveds cheek and buffons hair but he also send me kiss kiss telephone number so i go local communist library tell them delpie call and i need phone when no read book from library in china land but they no tell me so i get like big restarant and throw it at them and they say ok

ok?

i get right on phone call delpie and he no pick up, i say pick up real loud and finally woman pick up and she say he no come phone now because he shower with himself so i get excited and tell her i come over from china through land like drill but she say no becuz he like fuck her so i tell her slutbecause i fuck delpie and only me because that is what i like to do when i think about naked delpie in my panites so i tell her that is she ever wants to do this again, i tell her great and i come to tell her great great about china and she tell me wht?

OKAY!!!"

was the obvious post of the month ...

Thanks a lot, broseppi.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
People can nominate a post in this thread (please link and quote) as the funniest or most insightful post in the month.

At the end of the month, I'll pick ten or so, and we'll have a poll. If we can keep this up, we can have a post of the year competition.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
the pado, revealing bozi and byrones hidden secret. pure class

The Pado said:
Hi, I'm Bozi, but you can call me Rob. I live in Scotland and work in the Home for Old Fuckers. When the old fuckers aren't busy qualifying for the World Cup in England's group, they are here shitting in their pants. Well, somebody has to clean that stuff up.

Any way, I love Juventus but the team in my heart is Heart of Midlothian, Scotland's finest collection of drunken Scots and drunken Lithuanians. Fuck the Old Firm, Edinburg is where the real football is played.

Here is a pic of me kicking it on the beach in Shitsville.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1118758&postcount=455
The Pado said:
Hello. I am Byrone from South Africa. At first I was afraid to post my pic because I didn't want a bunch of internet wankers tossing to my pic, but then I found out how many Inter fans liked to visit this site. So . . . I was persuaded by Bozi to give our Inter friends a thrill.

P.S. I get paid ungodly amounts of money to bomb martinis all day while chasing the hotties.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1118770&postcount=458

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
SingJuveSing said:
"DELPIE BEST!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want tell story when i meet delpie what i do would be great about to send him letter from when i was from china and i tell him great fan me is about to go to dropbox tell him this

ok?

so i go get letter todelpie when in walk naked wife, she nasty, so i tell her go put rice on her body, she say no so i tell her my busy about delpie in my mind about to explode with great rapture from heaven hell and land and sea and helicopter boats so she finally understand so i great tell delpie to letter but WAIT better idea, i great tell delpie how i call in letter and send

he send back big kiss kiss poster of him from nedveds cheek and buffons hair but he also send me kiss kiss telephone number so i go local communist library tell them delpie call and i need phone when no read book from library in china land but they no tell me so i get like big restarant and throw it at them and they say ok

ok?

i get right on phone call delpie and he no pick up, i say pick up real loud and finally woman pick up and she say he no come phone now because he shower with himself so i get excited and tell her i come over from china through land like drill but she say no becuz he like fuck her so i tell her slutbecause i fuck delpie and only me because that is what i like to do when i think about naked delpie in my panites so i tell her that is she ever wants to do this again, i tell her great and i come to tell her great great about china and she tell me wht?

OKAY!!!"
Yep, that's the man in his glory days. Unfortunately he has been (permanently) banned. Maybe one should start a petition to un-ban him instead of stupid Chimenti petitions :D

He will always be in our minds though ...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why is it that everyone finds an American impersonating a Chinese guy with a profound homosexual love for Alex Del Piero funny? It's rather boring, easy and most of all says more about the American than about the population of China.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seven said:
Why is it that everyone finds an American impersonating a Chinese guy with a profound homosexual love for Alex Del Piero funny? It's rather boring, easy and most of all says more about the American than about the population of China.
i find juve sing sing a bit lame, was funny for a few seconds but burkey thinks he is a genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)