Post a random, even unique fact about yourself! (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I'm such a desperate espresso junkie that not only to I roast my own beans at home, I took it upon myself as a "hobby" last year to sample and review the espresso at over 350 cafes and restaurants in San Francisco proper. And for 90% of them, all I could think of was how I wished I was in Italy instead, sipping the "real thing" instead of the dregs they call espresso here.

And perhaps even more disturbing: I have the database in my Palm to prove it.
sounds familiar..the espresso junkie part and now that I live in Rome I am a heart attack waiting to happen.
Swag does that restaurant in North Beach still exist...the only one that has decent Italian food...usually Italian (from Italy) waiters...I think its named after a piazza or something.
They showed games once upon a time. Sound familiar?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
I was on my way to the school canteen and passing by the school labs. I was singing and suddenly a fly went right into my mouth.

of course I spit it out, but stilll .... bluergh

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Didn't make it to the 2nd round (of 3).
It was probably the shades :cheesy:

++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I was on my way to the school canteen and passing by the school labs. I was singing and suddenly a fly went right into my mouth.
of course I spit it out, but stilll .... bluergh
:yuck: I swallowed one while eating Krispy Kreme not so long ago

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
When I lived back in NY I was a "possible" Survivor (tv show) contestant.
All this means is that I passed the first round of selection and had a "round" one interview. Didn't make it to the 2nd round (of 3).
better.....i think that's the worse and most difficult tv show!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)