Post a random, even unique fact about yourself! (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
unique huh ?
well i mixed vodka and wine today KNOWING what i was doing
that's rpetty god damn unique i think
and i'll never do it again
Not really a good thing to do... One of the times in my life when Ive been drunker is because I drank shots of wine, and then vodka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I like reading "closed threads" here. I always click to read a thread when I see it's closed. I'm curious about who closed them and why closed them.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Not really a good thing to do... One of the times in my life when Ive been drunker is because I drank shots of wine, and then vodka
You take wine in shots?

++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
I love Juventus!! :D
Wow, so unique!! :eek:

:p

++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
I like reading "closed threads" here. I always click to read a thread when I see it's closed. I'm curious about who closed them and why closed them.
Ditto. Especially when Tom closes them :LOL:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I am nocturnal. I don't sleep when it's dark. I sleep during the day and I am always awake during the night.

I hate the sun, I hate light, I love the dark, I love the moon, I love rain, I hate heat, I love cold.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
i cant sleep without listening to "LOUD MUSIC" ...english,arabic..u name it!!and the room should be really really so totally very DARK..

i like to eat Bananas with vanilla,chocolate and strawberry sauce on top..and i cant eat anything without putting some lemon on top,and if i dont put lemon on my food i will have to suffer the consequences... :D

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    I can also drink 2 beers, half a bottle of wine and a bit less than a quarter of vodka bottle before i puke my insides out..

Personal record:(

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    I'm such a desperate espresso junkie that not only to I roast my own beans at home, I took it upon myself as a "hobby" last year to sample and review the espresso at over 350 cafes and restaurants in San Francisco proper. And for 90% of them, all I could think of was how I wished I was in Italy instead, sipping the "real thing" instead of the dregs they call espresso here.

And perhaps even more disturbing: I have the database in my Palm to prove it.
    :rofl:

How incredibly cool :cool:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    I am nocturnal. I don't sleep when it's dark. I sleep during the day and I am always awake during the night.

I hate the sun, I hate light, I love the dark, I love the moon, I love rain, I hate heat, I love cold.
    get outta here
    you VAMPIRE :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)