Possible Ranieri replacements? (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What on earth is wrong with you people? You want to get Mancini? Dear god, let's just kill everything Juventus stands for and be done with it.
Exactly. I don't know what on banana is wrong with these people. For a while I thought we're the real Inter here.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that coaches, unlike the players, can break the contract whenever they want. I believe that was the case with Ancelotti when we got him from Parma.

If that's the case then we can get a good coach if we offer him 2m more than what he's earning at the moment.
Of course, it will probably mean 1 quality player less in the transfer window, but i'm ready for such a sacrifice as long as we get a winner coach.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You know some people want the change just for the sake of it. IMO, unless we know what options we have we can't really sack this man and wish Spaletti or Prandelli leaving their clubs and coming over to Turin. It's not easy, and some of us should wake up.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You know some people want the change just for the sake of it. IMO, unless we know what options we have we can't really sack this man and wish Spaletti or Prandelli leaving their clubs and coming over to Turin. It's not easy, and some of us should wake up.
:agree: 1st identify and then pursue a guy you think is the right man for the job...what is annoying is that ppl are shouting Fuck Ranieri go away you suck bla bla bla and then say get Prandelli or Spalletti or Joch Stein without thinking if a) is he available and b) is he alive

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Sometimes you get the impression people on here aren't able to store information from further back in time than 3 weeks.

Wanting Mancio and Rijkard to coach our team... :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know some people want the change just for the sake of it.
:agree:

If we're gonna get a new coach then it MUST be a proven one. I know that sometimes teams took a risk with an unproven coach and won a lot (Ancelotti in Milan, Lippi in Juve etc) but we aren't in position to take a risk.
We have a good team, good players, but we aren't world beaters and we can't allow someone like, lets say, Bilic make experiments here.
We need a winner. If the winner is currently earning 5m euro, then offer him 7 or 8m and make him leave the team he's coaching.

But do not take a risk with Conte, Ferrara, Gentile and the likes.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I always Carletto was a great Coach for us...we were simply unlucky in those seasons...and you're right Al, we need a been there, done that kind of guy now

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:agree:

If we're gonna get a new coach then it MUST be a proven one. I know that sometimes teams took a risk with an unproven coach and won a lot (Ancelotti in Milan, Lippi in Juve etc) but we aren't in position to take a risk.
We have a good team, good players, but we aren't world beaters and we can't allow someone like, lets say, Bilic make experiments here.
We need a winner. If the winner is currently earning 5m euro, then offer him 7 or 8m and make him leave the team he's coaching.

But do not take a risk with Conte, Ferrara, Gentile and the likes.
:shifty:

But we took a risk with Ranieri... his record is pretty much filled with nothing...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he achieve his primary objective, which was to make it to the CL...perhaps we did not want to make the same error we made with Deschamps, and decided to give him another season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)