Possible Ranieri replacements? (2 Viewers)

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Roma comes up to my mind with the most lame loss against MU, and that really makes me have bad feeling about Spalletti. I don't know guys, but it seems to me this bald coach shares something pretty similar to Ranieri - the loser mentality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
IMO a significant degree of successfully managing a team is a coachs mentality and obviously his interaction among his players, u can't underestimate the respect factor.. I watching an Azzurri training session the other day and I can tell you every player respects Ciro Ferrara just by watching the way he takes them through the drills and how he interacts with them.. Now in saying that, I'm not completely aware of his tactical ability (can't be much worse than Ranieri) as such but I wouldn't rule him out on this basis of success or rather lack of success.. Trapattoni came to us three years after retiring as a player and all he had was a Coppa Italia in his time with Milan as manager whilst Lippi, although having experience with a number of teams, had won absolute nothing..

Furthermore, it takes a certain type of person to successfully manage a team with success, many great players have been awful managers both on a tactical and personality level.. Ferrara I believe has the patience, calmness and tolerance just as he displayed as a player coupled with the fact the he doesn't demand respect from players, he's already got it through both his playing ability and more importantly his personality... I can't think of anyone who fits the Juve personality better than a man we all love, Ciro Ferrara.. I'd give him a shot, his tactics may suck indeed but nonetheless we tried
Agree
Ferguson and Wenger also nothing before come to Man U and Arsenal
or Benitez before he came to Valencia, he only coach team in low division in Spain..
even Mourinho before came to Porto only the interpreter and assistant from Bobby Robson in Barca..

I see Ferrara has learn a lot from Lippi and actually like him to coach Juve rather than CR

I would love him coach Juve rather than Spaletti actually..
or i like Ballardini and Marino

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Agree

Alex Ferguson's record at Aberdeen:

European Super Cup 1983/84

European Cup Winners Cup 1982/83 (Beating Bayern Munich and Real Madrid)

Scottish League 1979/80, 1983/84, 1984/85

Scottish Cup 1981/82, 1982/83, 1983/84, 1985/86

Scottish League Cup 1985/86

You think that 10 trophies in seven seasons is nothing?

Ferguson had made Aberdeen one of the best teams in Europe before he went to Man Utd.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Agree
or Benitez before he came to Valencia, he only coach team in low division in Spain..
even Mourinho before came to Porto only the interpreter and assistant from Bobby Robson in Barca..

I see Ferrara has learn a lot from Lippi and actually like him to coach Juve rather than CR

I would love him coach Juve rather than Spaletti actually..
or i like Ballardini and Marino
Ferguson was the first coach in like a million years to win the Scottish league with a team that is not Celtic or Rangers.

But otherwise you're right.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
hello all dear Friend
I believe only prandelli can help juve this time
thank you
100% agree dude...his the "one" who can help a crisis in our beloved team. He can develope a strong side at fiorentina and with juventus i think he will make our side much stronger than now. not too mention than we must sack alessio secco. even if we a world class coach but if he still remain at juve, i think a situation will not change

FORZA JUVE!! :juvefan2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma comes up to my mind with the most lame loss against MU, and that really makes me have bad feeling about Spalletti. I don't know guys, but it seems to me this bald coach shares something pretty similar to Ranieri - the loser mentality.
Yet again they ripped Inter some other clubs pretty nice.

I don't think he has a losers mentality.We'd probably get Pizarro with him or if we're going to buy some CB it would be Felipe most likely.

Oct 12, 2008
i want to see hiddink..he could be an instant problem solver since he's highly adaptive..beside, he's the type of manager who want to see he's players run on pitch for entire 90 min..we have these type of players i.e:moli, sissoko, amauri, iq, camo, nedved..

the second opt would be ferrara or rickard..
rickard won more thropies than deschamp/prandelli/spalleti..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)