Possible Ranieri replacements? (11 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Spalletti is not improvement at all. CR is better..But Ramos might be possible.. Saw some news from UK..For him is make it or brake it..However i dont think CR will go, even if we lose couple of games soon..

So many players are injured its my main worry but once for all, i would really love to Tiago to shine..

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
IMO a significant degree of successfully managing a team is a coachs mentality and obviously his interaction among his players, u can't underestimate the respect factor.. I watching an Azzurri training session the other day and I can tell you every player respects Ciro Ferrara just by watching the way he takes them through the drills and how he interacts with them.. Now in saying that, I'm not completely aware of his tactical ability (can't be much worse than Ranieri) as such but I wouldn't rule him out on this basis of success or rather lack of success.. Trapattoni came to us three years after retiring as a player and all he had was a Coppa Italia in his time with Milan as manager whilst Lippi, although having experience with a number of teams, had won absolute nothing..

Furthermore, it takes a certain type of person to successfully manage a team with success, many great players have been awful managers both on a tactical and personality level.. Ferrara I believe has the patience, calmness and tolerance just as he displayed as a player coupled with the fact the he doesn't demand respect from players, he's already got it through both his playing ability and more importantly his personality... I can't think of anyone who fits the Juve personality better than a man we all love, Ciro Ferrara.. I'd give him a shot, his tactics may suck indeed but nonetheless we tried

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)