Positive Critism (1 Viewer)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

yes but also those people dont come and put in your mouth 1/4 of their meal now do they?
    No evidence second hand smoke kills.

And so? I turn sixteen in august, then im legally allowed to smoke by law. such a goddamn difference if i start then or i start now.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

yes but also those people dont come and put in your mouth 1/4 of their meal now do they?

Exactly.

++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Jes leave the kid alone. Let him do what he wants. I smoked when I was younger and look how good I turned out :D

Oh yeah, you're a real poster child for the parents association :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    I think Emma should stop doing assignments and spend time posting.

I think Padovano should post more. He dosent post enough. Without him this place isnt that cool and I know cool, I used to be it :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    face it Zlatan, the only difference between you and barkus is that he can get a new car once he crashes his.
    Nah, he's too nationalistic, a typical croat.

And besides, I'm 19, he's got a job and everything, of course he can afford it.

++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

No evidence second hand smoke kills.

But id does increase the danger of lung cancer.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #86
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Zlatty and Donald are completely correct, and I doubt those people brag about how cool it is to be fat and eat junk food like youre doing with smoking
    How do i brag about smoking? i posted in the smoking poll which brands i smoke.(and that i do smoke) Then fli made a deal out of it. Other then that, i cant recall bringing it up.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    What I mean is you dont know anything about him or his life. Stop sitting their a thousand miles away giving him advice on how to live.

I wouldnt recommend he smokes either, but im not going to keep ****ing bagging on about it when its nothing to do with me. His smoking isnt effecting your forum experience now is it?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    What I mean is you dont know anything about him or his life. Stop sitting their a thousand miles away giving him advice on how to live.

I wouldnt recommend he smokes either, but im not going to keep ****ing bagging on about it when its nothing to do with me. His smoking isnt effecting your forum experience now is it?

Yeah but Im just giving advise

I love to give advise, just ask Majed

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I think Emma should stop doing assignments and spend time posting.

I think Padovano should post more. He dosent post enough. Without him this place isnt that cool and I know cool, I used to be it :D

;)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Nah, he's too nationalistic, a typical croat.

And besides, I'm 19, he's got a job and everything, of course he can afford it.

You also have some class and treat girls with alittle respect which is always nice.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Hey, i also stated before im pro making it against the law to smoke in public places because its unpleasent for those who dont smoke. If they do that, then that arguement goes out the window and finally i can get left in peace about smoking.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

How do i brag about smoking? i posted in the smoking poll which brands i smoke.(and that i do smoke) Then fli made a deal out of it. Other then that, i cant recall bringing it up.
    I dont think older girls find younger guys smoking really sexy

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

That was the point.

I think everyone should stop missing all my jokes. I round off jokes in almost every post. This shit is funny pay attention. :D
    Yeah, I got it, dont worry ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)