Positive Critism (2 Viewers)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
many things could be said about youself but i cant be arsed right now.
Whats the point saying that if your not gonna say?

I hardly need advice though. I realise I shouldnt post so much about sex and I shouldnt act like such a hypocrite. Its fun tho and thats why im here afterall.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

i only tell him that. i dont tell him how to act or what to do. just saying not to pretend someone hes not.

many things could be said about youself but i cant be arsed right now.
    Alright i just want to do something to defend myself.

First of all, i dont know how it is where you come from, but here practically everyone smokes. of course this is no reason to join in, but here it is a pretty normal thing to do and i enjoy smoking so i smoke.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Alright i just want to do something to defend myself.

First of all, i dont know how it is where you come from, but here practically everyone smokes. of course this is no reason to join in, but here it is a pretty normal thing to do and i enjoy smoking so i smoke.
    I already said it in the other page, I dont think you should smoke

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #75
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I already said it in the other page, I dont think you should smoke
    yeah but its my life choice. I dont give people shit for eating unhealthy. They are effectively killing themselves when they do that, so why should i get shit for smoking? you dont go to a fat person and demand they lose weight or it could be bad for their health do you?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

yeah but its my life choice. I dont give people shit for eating unhealthy. They are effectively killing themselves when they do that, so why should i get shit for smoking? you dont go to a fat person and demand they lose weight or it could be bad for their health do you?
    yes but also those people dont come and put in your mouth 1/4 of their meal now do they?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Zlatty and Donald are completely correct, and I doubt those people brag about how cool it is to be fat and eat junk food like youre doing with smoking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)