[Poll] Zlatan or Capello (1 Viewer)

ABE or The Don

• Capello Out, Give Zlatan a Chance

• Zlatan Out, Let Capello continue as a Coach

• Screw them both.. LEAVE PLEASE ASAP...

• Undecided...

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One thing to think about: it would take a special kind of coach to make productive use of Zlatan (e.g., what Cap got out of Cassano that he's not getting at Real Madrid). If, for example, we had someone like Lippi still at the helm, I'd want Zlatan out in a heartbeat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
I say bring in Bruce Arena. He'll make another donnovan out of the Zlanimal in no time

I was thinkin mabey Chuck Norris.....we would really shape up the Abe with a couple RoundHouses and some Stares... :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
hambon said:
I was thinkin mabey Chuck Norris.....we would really shape up the Abe with a couple RoundHouses and some Stares... :D

I would not wish such terror on totti himself :scared:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
capello out 100000%!

depends on funds and what is offered for zlatan. if chelsea or real madrid offer 30 million for him then for sure send him on his way. if the club sells players like nedved and camoranesi which could very well be possible, then maybe the funds wont be that crucial and Zlatan could play under a coach who would utilise him and others better.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
Zlatan's bad form is not as big of a problem as his bad and selfish attitude. he is disrespectful and annoying. yes he is a good player but he's not what i would see as a Juventus player.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tacchinardi sees Capello defect
Monday 3 April, 2006
Alessio Tacchinardi has suggested that Juventus’ recent struggles are as a result of Fabio Capello’s inexistent rotation policy.

The Bianconeri have started to falter in the League recently, as the 0-0 draw at Treviso underlines, and they were also comprehensively destroyed by Arsenal in the Champions League last week.

Player fitness seems to be a major concern and Tacchinardi, who is currently on loan at Villarreal from the Old Lady, thinks he knows why.

“Capello is a great Coach and he’s a tactician who has won wherever he has worked,” said the Italian.

“However, he does seem to have the habit of basing his plans on a select group of players within his squad.

“He never changes certain elements, not even when they need a break,” continued the Atalanta youth team product.

“The fact that Emerson and Patrick Vieira both played at Treviso on Saturday seems emblematic of the situation.

“A Coach is of course entitled to make his own decisions, but then it is only right that he takes responsibility for his actions.”

Emerson was expected to be rested at Treviso seeing as Vieira is suspended for the return game against Arsenal on Wednesday.

Capello only decided to leave out Lilian Thuram in defence, while starting with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet in attack – despite the fact that they will probably both begin against the Gunners in midweek.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
zlatan and capello to stay
i think that their departures will be simultaneous,capello has a big confidence in zlatan and he will always keep him in every team he will train.
it could've been better to ask:capello or del piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)