[Poll] Zlatan or Capello (2 Viewers)

ABE or The Don

• Capello Out, Give Zlatan a Chance

• Zlatan Out, Let Capello continue as a Coach

• Screw them both.. LEAVE PLEASE ASAP...

• Undecided...

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Undecided at the moment, wednesday will say it all.

Capello judgement day (Wednesday), whilst ibrah needs a few more matches for me to decide. However if we get the right price for ibrah I wont think twice, and neither should the board.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Capello out that's fo sho, but I am still undecided on Zlatan....I will wait and see for that, for the time being I don't want Zlatan to play, I don't know if he has to totally leave.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Jeeks said:
Capello out that's fo sho, but I am still undecided on Zlatan....I will wait and see for that, for the time being I don't want Zlatan to play, I don't know if he has to totally leave.

Capello is not using our players in the right mannor. They look restricted Jeeks. Get in a offense minded manager with fresh ideas. Not this crap we see every week.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Capello is not using our players in the right mannor. They look restricted Jeeks. Get in a offense minded manager with fresh ideas. Not this crap we see every week.
indeed, Ibra is the victim of caps tactics..

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Inspite of Zlatan's crappy displays,i know that he is a player with immense potential.He just needs a manger who will take him to the next level.I don't want us to lose him to some other club where he becomes Henry all over again!
Capello???? Yes he has led us nowhere(for now) in Europe,but surely y'all know he is WORLD CLASS.
I think he has been distracted bcuz of his uncertainty about his future,and this mindset has been passed to the players.On the other hand I also remember tha under him,Roma never made the grade in Europe-maybe he is Euro deficient?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
sheva and kakà bad form? in this year? milan has the best CL attacking quadruplet this season with sheva, gila, kakà and pippo.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
and actually why people even start this kakà had a bad second season story, kakà plays behind strikers(behind gila-sheva right now for example), but ibra plays as a forward himself and cap should first already change the formation.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I want zlatan to stay only when next coach doesnt make him starting player for every game, regardless his form and other forwards form.

But thats only because there are a lot who say zlatan will be better, its his second season and bla bla, personally i think he doesnt fit to juve play, ofcourse new coach could bring his best out with new tactics, so first lets get a new coach, maby he can improve ibra play as well.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Last season people tend to forget tha trez was missing most of the season, and we used Zlatan as our target man. Capellos trying to use him a tad deeper now trez is back reducing the amount of goals. Simple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)