[Poll] Zlatan or Capello (3 Viewers)

ABE or The Don

• Capello Out, Give Zlatan a Chance

• Zlatan Out, Let Capello continue as a Coach

• Screw them both.. LEAVE PLEASE ASAP...

• Undecided...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
Hydde said:
The Don out, one more chance to zlatan... but he needs to feel the bench
And who will be our next coach. I think he in two years he made 2 leagues, i know we want ucl but he isnt doing bad, all we need is like 3 new singings and try we arn t the only team dissapointed this year. All clubs will spend a lot of money to be strong for ucl and if we fired capello another team will take him and will be more strong and zlatan i think he need to take the bench and give a lot to make the first squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
I think Capello should leave. Although I can't deny that Capello is a legendary manager who can transform any team into a successful one. But I think he doesn't really care much about Juventus in the long term, he's just here to get the 3rd star and claim credit for it. He can't care less what happens to Juventus after that. And the fact that most his signings are relatively old players prove that.

About Zlatan, his personality may not be half as good as the likes of Nedved and Del Piero. But he showed us last season what he can do when he's motivated, he lost that motivation this season because of his assured place in the starting lineup by Cappello. Zlatan can become a great player under the right manager.

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
We have to give Zlatan more of a chance, he was good for the first have of this season in assists and general play, he was capello's go to guy in terms of tactics. Now he's out of form and capello hasn't changed his tactics from giving it to zlatan to hold up, which he just can't manage at the moment.

I think there's too much pressure on him at the moment, but maybe he'll have a good world cup and come back feeling good or just be fresh for next season then he'll come back on form. It'd be a stupid knee-jerk reaction if we sold him now + bad business we could only sell him for about $15 mill compared to a reported $40 mill price tag last season.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
when u see two to three players marking zlatan everytime he touches the ball you know he's valuable....

he lacks the finish and reaction of a goalscorer but I think with the right directions and coaching he could be a big big star...

he is also still young which is what we need in this team, give him time to gell instead of moking him for all his effort..its hard to play under the shadow of legendary del piero...so give this future star a chance..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I've never been a fan of radical change, but I'd like the two of them to leave; Capello for obvious reasons already beaten to death in the match threads spanning the past year and more, Zlatan because he firstly doesn't have the passion and resilience to change his style of play for the good of the team (if he needs a manager to tell him that he is overly individualistic and indulgent then he is more clueless than I imagined), secondly because he would bring in a larger transfer fee than any other player in the team, certainly one far exceeding his actual value if Chelsea or Real get into the mix, and thirdly because we are overstaffed in the forwards department.We would do nicely with Mutu, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Zalayeta and another bench player.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Zlatan and Capello to leave, they're not right for the Juventus we want to in the near future. while we're at it Thuram, Emerson and Zebina can go to. :D

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Desmond said:
I've never been a fan of radical change, but I'd like the two of them to leave; Capello for obvious reasons already beaten to death in the match threads spanning the past year and more, Zlatan because he firstly doesn't have the passion and resilience to change his style of play for the good of the team (if he needs a manager to tell him that he is overly individualistic and indulgent then he is more clueless than I imagined), secondly because he would bring in a larger transfer fee than any other player in the team, certainly one far exceeding his actual value if Chelsea or Real get into the mix, and thirdly because we are overstaffed in the forwards department.We would do nicely with Mutu, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Zalayeta and another bench player.

wise words.:toast:

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Thegodfather said:
Capello out.. Zlatan another chance
I agree 100%. Capello's tactics are the reason Zlatan is not performing. I want to see Zlatan blossom at Juve.

I am sick of seeing ex-Juve players reach their full potential at other clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)