[Poll] Zlatan or Capello (1 Viewer)

ABE or The Don

• Capello Out, Give Zlatan a Chance

• Zlatan Out, Let Capello continue as a Coach

• Screw them both.. LEAVE PLEASE ASAP...

• Undecided...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Jeeks said:
I wonder which coach will have the patience to coach Zlatan.
Cappello was supposed to be him, but the situation deteriored between the 2 men recently...

At least, Cap sees that Zlatan is underperforming.
Always look at the bright side of life...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
both out, i could think of ten coaches to train our team and could do well in Europe , Capello always been a temporary coach. and i can't stand another miss from Zlatan

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am not a fan of either and i cannot abide by Capello at all but even I know tht this thread is absolutely ridiculous and to actually suggest we make a poll is madness. i mean what are we trying to prove here, that we hate these guys? Zlatan has not been on form but a lot of players in history have gone thru bad form, that doe snot mean he ought to be shipped out immediately and discussing him removal. As for Capello, Id rather have someone else but that does not mean to say, i should take part in apoll like this. I am sorry this is way too tacky

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
DelpieroForLife said:
let Zlatan improve under a manger who doesn't see him as Van Basten...
this stupid comment I see it everyday here..

A lot of people explained you before, Someone asked Capello to comment for zlatan's goal under ajax againt that Nac, or whatever is the team's name, Capello replied that that goal reminded him Van basten..

He didn't say he is the next van basten FFS :pumpkin:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
snoop said:
this stupid comment I see it everyday here..

A lot of people explained you before, Someone asked Capello to comment for zlatan's goal under ajax againt that Nac, or whatever is the team's name, Capello replied that that goal reminded him Van basten..

He didn't say he is the next van basten FFS :pumpkin:
Your like a flea snoop....let the boys have their own opinions with out you pouncing on them like a Rabid Hyena ffs....

Dom88

Nov 21, 2005
Capello's days are numbered. I mean, we have 29*knocks on wood* Scudetti. Nobody's going to catch us for YEARS to come. Get someone who can get us some European silverware.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)