Poll Suggestion: Scores in match threads (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why don't we put a simple poll on each match thread, where our members can vote what they think the result will be? I know there'll be lots of options, but once the score gets past, say 3... just make an option like "win by more than 3" or "lose by more than 3" I think it gives a more comprehensive indication of the general attitude towards a match

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Why is it that people think we appreciate this kind of crap?

When the slogans tell you to be "an active forum member", that doesn't mean that you should "give the moderators extra work".

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Simple solution: MODify Gray so he can post polls, with a mandate to do exactly as he suggested above and no more.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It just gets better :LOL: .... Where the heck is gray anyway?
Mikhail ditto Eriks answer on your question. :)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    I guess that's a no to my suggestion :down:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well frankly I don't really see the point of a poll in the match thread. What's it gonna do? Everytime we have a poll like that, most people always vote for a win, so what's different here? Seems like a very repetitive and monotonous thing.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    Well I guess the only reason i suggested it is cos the attitude seems to be changing these days. A lot of people are predicting losses, sometimes even heavy ones.

It doesn't even need to be that specific; even a win/draw/loss just to indicate the general feeling. Just a thought anyhow :)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Depends which woodchucks you're talking about. If we're talking about the junior woodchucks as referred to in the junior woodchucks guidbook in Ducktales, then my question is perfectly valid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)