Group C

• Netherlands

• Italy

• Romania

• France

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
There's still a clown called Barzagli though who is not injured unfortunately. Don't get me wrong I usually don't wish injuries to any player, but these douchebags don't deserve to wear the Italian jersey.

C'mon Chiellini,knock the shit out of Materazzi and Barzagli. While you're at it,add Panucci aswell.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Is Barzagli still the next great Italian defender and a must buy for Juve? :D Told you guys he is nothing without good old Cannavaro. Italy is missing great defenders at the moment.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Exactly, but still that decision wasn't the be all and end all of the match
bottom line is we played crap and deserved to get trashed.
bottom line is that italy were chasing the match from then on in and that is what killed them

that, and the fact that donadoni showed his tactical nativity by not changing the midfield when they were being overrun. quite why milan squad player ambrossini ever got near the national team is beyond me, add into the fact that the milan midfield struggled all season and it adds to the incompetence of the man.

the italy/milan midfield offers no real movement off the ball, that is what really fucked italy up yesterday

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
bottom line is that italy were chasing the match from then on in and that is what killed them

that, and the fact that donadoni showed his tactical nativity by not changing the midfield when they were being overrun. quite why milan squad player ambrossini ever got near the national team is beyond me, add into the fact that the milan midfield struggled all season and it adds to the incompetence of the man.

the italy/milan midfield offers no real movement off the ball, that is what really fucked italy up yesterday
aye boswell:D, that was one point but before we were even chasing the game they were struggling, they were not sharp, they were beaten out of every tackle and caught in faffing around in possesion most of the time

As soon as the first goal went in for Holland, then it went completely wrong. This was maybe donadoni's biggest mistake in game: he should have calmed our players down before we decided to go gung-ho for an equiliser, I have never seen Italy do that before, it's not them, they usually play melina till they feel calm, assured and confident. we didn't and BAM! 2-0 Holland, thats where we lost it.

I agree with the Milan midfield crap because Ambro does no specific job whereas De Rossi would have added creativity and extra defense and better tactical awareness too. Why Donadoni left out the best midfielder in italy is well beyond my comprehension, I reckon he has been reading dodgy horoscopes given to him by domenech:D

But on a serious note Donandoni's, Naivity and lack of boldness have almost put us out of the euros.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
I thought Italy was over these Trap-era-kind-of-experience-not-form decisions, I mean De Rossi, Aquilani and Chiellini have shined, so let's play with Ambro, Gattuso, Materazzi and Barzagli. I hope Panucci is fit so Barzagli doesn't have to start because Gamberini certainly is not gonna. Hope we start with

----------------------------Buffon------------------------
---Zambro-------Panucci------Chiellini-----Grosso---
----------------------------Pirlo------De Rossi-----------
----------------Aquilani-----------------------------------
------Camo-----------------------------------------------
------------------------------------Del Piero-------------
---------------------------Toni---------------------------

Mar 3, 2008
Before Romania Italy match I must say that Italy's failure to beat Romania won't result in Italy's elimination.
If they draw then all depends on Holland France match.
First Italy will have to beat France and 2 different scenarios appear
1-France failed to defeat Holland then Romania shouldn't defeat Holland in the last match(in case of Holland win against France Holland will be top of the group no matter what's the outcome of its last match so they will have nothing to play for but if they draw losing could mean it's elimination if France defeats Italy)
2-France defeated Holland which means Italy is in second round

Bottom line:
If Italy and Romania draw Italy's fans should hope that France win against Holland not otherwise as many may think

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
we would want netherlands to beat france (hopefully by alot) and for us to win our next two games. Surely its as simple as that.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
nah you really want holland to win that one leaving a winner takes all game in teh final group game,even if italy draw against romania.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)