Pokemon (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Badass Vidal
What was the card? Maybe i have it somewhere in the basement :D
think it was the electabuzz one but i don't know how much they are worth now, probably not so much i would imagine since the demand for them has dropped and no longer a fad in fashion, for example i remember the rare foil mew card used to go for hundreds, now you can buy them on e-bay for like 10 bucks, fuck this is making me wanna dig out my old pokemon cards again :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
think it was the electabuzz one but i don't know how much they are worth now, probably not so much i would imagine since the demand for them has dropped and no longer a fad in fashion, for example i remember the rare foil mew card used to go for hundreds, now you can buy them on e-bay for like 10 bucks, fuck this is making me wanna dig out my old pokemon cards again :D
Yeah... Like you need to do any "digging". :D

OP
adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #69
    I actually got one today just because of it :p It was on sale fortunately, from $4k to $3k, in mexican pesos of course :p about U$S100

I thought that the games were already leaked on EEUU

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Yeah, I'm still pretty satisfied with my regular DS anyway, so I'd rather spend my money on something else. My friend gave me an SD card that has thousands of games on it a while back so I'm never bored. There's some pretty weird shit on there though.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Well, I have the English version, but the German one got put on the card too. I've never actually tried to play it in German. :D

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    In related news, to this day I still have a grudge against the douchebag kid who stole my Pokemon cards when I was 10. I hope he burns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)