Pokemon (2 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
And neither FIFA, GTA or Pokemon probably doesn't belong to the more mature audience group, do they? :D

- - - Updated - - -

More tricks, better graphics? No more Poborsky and Makelele?
Gta is for a more mature audience than the other two, pokemon is targeted torwards kids , fans of the series and rpg fans in general . FIFA is targeted to all ages football fans , it is the game who sells the most every year , around 10 mil copies .

Games like fahrenheit or heavy rain are definetly not kid games

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pokemon :heart:
Bulbasaur was the one I always went with. Ivysaur is the shit. Loved that game. The show and the card game was shite.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The hardest decision of my childhood: Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur.
Charmander, not even a question.

Pokemon was awesome. I know ALC got my back on this. I stopped after the first 2 generations, though. Funny to see my 8-year old nephew a big fan of the game and cards like I was 10 years ago.
I do got your back on this! Glad to see you remembered I'm a fan. I stopped after the second gen too, btw. Too many new pokemons. Shit got ridiculous. And I probably still have hundreds of those old cards at my old home.

Anyways, the game is fun. I have the NES emulator in my laptop and play the fire version from time to time for nostalgia or just for fun. Fuck the haters.

OP
adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #60
    Today Nintendo announced the beginning of a brand new Pokémon generation: Generation VI. And with it, two new Pokémon games: Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. Here is the logo.

The games were announced by Satoru Iwata via a special Pokémon themed Nintendo Direct. You can watch the complete event, about eleven minutes in length, including game details and footage on Youtube. Includes a little retrospective on the series, too.

Not a whole lot is known about Pokémon X and Y, but here's what we've got:
    Three new starters: Fennekin (Fire), Froakie (Water), and Chespin (Grass).
    Two new legendaries: A sword feet rainbow antler stag...thing. And a big red monster bird...thing.
    First Pokémon to be rendered mostly fully in polygonal 3D. This includes the player character and environments, explorable in 3D.
    Battles are now in 3D, so no more sprites. 3D animations of course.
    For the first time ever, Pokémon X and Y are scheduled for a global launch this October. At the very least including Japan, the US, the UK, and Australia.
    New region suspected to be based on France. See below.

Iwata has also emphasised something about bonding, growing stronger, etc. So I dunno, expect online/StreetPass stuff I guess.

Here are the three new starters: Fennekin, Froakie, and Chespin.

And here are the two legendaries:

Some of the evidence, from the trailer, suggesting the location for the two new games is based in France.

I took the whole post from http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507316

- - - Updated - - -

And Huitzilopochtli wtf men :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)