Poest your "Badboy" XI here ;) (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I'm surprised no one has suggested Gentile. Don't know about his temper, but he tackled rougher than anyone I've ever seen - and I've watched old footage of Giles and Bremner.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
-Cassano - Ruud

-----------Totti
--Scholes-------C.Ronaldo
-------Vieira--R.Keane

W.Brown-Montero-Couto

----------Kahn

haha here is my XI :p
OMG!! How the hell is:

Ruud, Scholes, Ronaldo, Keane or Wes Brown and Totti there?

Ruud: Is the model of proffestionalism, never even does he act like a 'bad boy'.

Scholes: Is very competitive, but bad boy are you joking?

Ronaldo: What!?!?!?!? Are you kidding? Ronaldo, the most bad boy thing he does is fool a player with a pirotte here, and a step-over there.

Keane: Now, Keano has calmed down great, he is not the player he once was!

Wes Brown: Huh? Bad boy? Wesley Brown?...rriigghhtt.

Totti: Why is Totti there? Wow, he spat at a player like, 6months ago! Get over it!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nic, I agree with you on Ruud, Scholes, Ronaldo and Brown, but..
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Just cos he calmed down after 10 years of raising hell, doesn't mean he's not one of football's bad boys.
Totti: Why is Totti there? Wow, he spat at a player like, 6months ago! Get over it!

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26

OMG!! How the hell is:

Ruud, Scholes, Ronaldo, Keane or Wes Brown and Totti there?

Ruud: Is the model of proffestionalism, never even does he act like a 'bad boy'.

Scholes: Is very competitive, but bad boy are you joking?

Ronaldo: What!?!?!?!? Are you kidding? Ronaldo, the most bad boy thing he does is fool a player with a pirotte here, and a step-over there.

Wes Brown: Huh? Bad boy? Wesley Brown?...rriigghhtt.

Ruud: He does nasty things to the defenders when the ref isnt watching. For example against Ashley Cole.. 1 of MANY occasions..

Scholes: He has done many crazy whicked idiotic nasty tackles aswell

Ronaldo: When he looses his temper, he can do crazy sh1t. He has done that a couple of times.

Keane: HOW can you say he is not suited in this XI? then u must like him, maybe even love him.

Wes Brown: Every match I've seen him play, he has tackled like crazy, aim at legs etc.

Totti: Spit, trying to crush player under his feet. yelling at the ref all the time etc. etc. etc. But hey, I still think he is the best player in the world..

Dec 27, 2003
    Apparently none of you is versed enough to know the meanie of all meanies that was Pasquale Bruno. It's a pity really, considering he was a Torino defender who had actually started his career at Juve. Just to give you an insight, he has been expelled in every other "derby della Mole". In one of them he even got an 8 game suspension after reaping Juve's striker Casiraghi with a career-threatening tackle from behind and then kicking him in the face because he considered his agonizing on the floor as faking.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Kaizer-Franco, I agree with most of your team but I am surprised to see Policano there as I am sure he playerd for Napoli and maybe Fiorentina amongts his vast array of clubs but I dont remember him being dirty

Benetti ought to be there as he was nasty as was Passerella , the only player to put the frights on Souness and that takes some doing

Rattin, captain of Argentina in 1966, if a referee sends u off just becos u looked at him funny then u must be meaner than Dirty Harry.

Gentile was way too rough for my liking

Stoichkov was a hot head as was Maradona but yes Edmiundo was special in that department

Schumacher was a lunatic and seems to have passed some genes to Lehmann

The Leeds team of the 70s are worth mentioning

Bruno, well he was just a nut case as was Vinny Jones.

Muscat should be locked up , Danny Tiatto is another rotter, Bowyer is just disgusting though he seems to have calmed down a bit

There are many out there to be honest

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Kaizer-Franco, I agree with most of your team but I am surprised to see Policano there as I am sure he playerd for Napoli and maybe Fiorentina amongts his vast array of clubs but I dont remember him being dirty
    http://www.londonhearts.com/inter/hof/h0119.html

Will we call Policano dirty? I think so. He was wee too rough for my liking!

Benetti ought to be there as he was nasty as was Passerella , the only player to put the frights on Souness and that takes some doing

Rattin, captain of Argentina in 1966, if a referee sends u off just becos u looked at him funny then u must be meaner than Dirty Harry.

Gentile was way too rough for my liking

Stoichkov was a hot head as was Maradona but yes Edmiundo was special in that department

Schumacher was a lunatic and seems to have passed some genes to Lehmann

The Leeds team of the 70s are worth mentioning

Bruno, well he was just a nut case as was Vinny Jones.

Muscat should be locked up , Danny Tiatto is another rotter, Bowyer is just disgusting though he seems to have calmed down a bit

There are many out there to be honest

You really went a digging for this one. But I agree with you on everysingle point excpect the one previously mentioned. :totti:

Dec 27, 2003
    Denco, Policano as you may recall was a left-winger who was recycled as a left-back. That is when his career took a turn for the nastiest, if I can put it that way. Indeed, whereas he was excellent at pushing on the flank to support the midfield and attack, he was unable to come back and defend otherwise than by bringing down his opponent. I will concede that I might be a bit biased though as I particularly recall him aiming at Gullit's ankles when the latter had just come back from a rather long injury. Also I struggle to find an actually mean right back atm apart maybe from Danny Mills.

I haven't seen Benetti enough but from what I recall you bought him to replace Furino, and that was quite a tough mission assigned to him. Defensive mids are always bound to commit more faults also.

I will check out that argie guy Rattin. The name already gives him a certain credibility.

I remember already having this discussion with you about Gentile. Yes he was a rough player but most of the time he managed to do it just by the rule book. He did scare Maradona off in 82 but he wasn't sent off in the following games against Brazil, Poland and Germany, so the guy must have had something more than meanness (unlike Bruno). All in all I think he was Juve's equivalent of Sampdoria's Vierchowood.

It's not easy to find a really cruel striker also, Maybe Stojchkov deserves a spot more than Cantona, but

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)