Poest your "Badboy" XI here ;) (2 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Surprised none of you have said Diouf, after all he has spat at loads of people now, (at least 3 times in England).

:D

No Eric "The King" Cantona? He did karate kick a fan you know!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

http://www.londonhearts.com/inter/hof/h0119.html

Will we call Policano dirty? I think so. He was wee too rough for my liking!
Okay I am confused, which is it, is it Policano whom i was asking about or is it Bruno which this link is talking about and whom i know was a totally dirty player.

I still think Gentile was dirty as punching a player is not part of the rules, and yes he got away with some of his nonsense but thats not to say he was not dirty as he was

Ferguson, oh yes, Mr mental himself. One of the funniest things i read about him was that some idiots actually went to his house to commit armd robbery and of cos he dealt with them seriously

Romario is another nutcase

I don't know why people call Vieira dirty as he is not, he does not go out to kick anyone , he has reacted in the past but thats only after severe provocation unlike my friiend Keane who stamped on Southgate becos he felt defenders should not be on their backsides

One of the nastises things i have heard anyone say is Ferguson saying about Dalglish that he has only 6 pals, those to carry his casket , ouch!

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    I think we should stick to players who play professional football today and not 10 years ago etc.

El Hadji Diouf is a dirty shitass mofo who deserves a kick in the balls by a horse. Did you see when he filmed last round of EPL? omg. And he spits a lot. He can really fit in bad boy XI.

----------Ruud
    ---Diouf------Cassano
    ----------Totti
    Scholes-Vieira-R.Keane
    Materazzi-Montero-Couto
    ----------Kahn

hahaha, look at this sh1t. This is my current Bad Boy XI

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    Blasi is a naughty play yes :D but its always good to have someone like that in the team. He can do crazy stuff sometimes and hard tackles :D we have: Montero, Blasi and Zlatan as badboys in our team ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    Ballack is just a dirty player, last year he was suspended with something like 13 yellow and 2 red cards, and Sali is just a hard nose player that tries to get in your head.
    IIRC Ballack topped the card tally for the 2003/2004 season. A real question mark to his professionalism as the future captain of Germany.

++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Zlatan :confused:?

++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Blasi is a naughty play yes :D but its always good to have someone like that in the team. He can do crazy stuff sometimes and hard tackles :D we have: Montero, Blasi and Zlatan as badboys in our team ;)
    Blasi is a really dirty player tin his Perugia days. He gets quite a number of yellow cards and quite a few of red cards IIRC, but his performance in here has improved quite a lot IMO, at least he doesn't get booked as much cimpared to last time.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    What about Robbie Savage? He purposely p**ses people off, what about Di Canio? I mean you need at least 1 facist in that, and after the stuff he did in the Roma derby he derserves to be in there!

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    yes he does. Di Canio and Savage can be subs ;) they both fit in perfectly

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    yes he does. Di Canio and Savage can be subs ;) they both fit in perfectly
    With all the players put in there, we would have a soccer club called "Bad Boys".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)