Playstation 4 (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont have much of an apetite for games anymore, but one game that have me craving for sure is this one, I just have a hunch I will become addicted to this game (its all multiplayer, aspect thats easier to get hooked on for me compared to campaign games thats hard to pick up if you stopped playing a while):

Not the actual games trailer, but just an explanation of the different warrior classes it will have:

This game will be so BADASS if done right.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf I just missed open beta for it? but just saw game comes out tommorrow :weee: I litterally have no time to play until friday, but might buy it on way to work anyways.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Well, what I can tell you is that the main reason why I bought the PS4 Pro was because of the added power for PSVR. The standard PS4 does the job, but I found myself getting nauseous after 10 minutes. With the added power of the Pro, I no longer have those issues. As far as the games are concerned on the PS4 pro. Those that have the patch, you can notice a difference, and it's not just subtle. However, there weren't enough games that were patched (All new PS4 games that have been released after November 10th now require to have the patch), so one could say that it may not have been worth it.

Until the upcoming 4.5 firmware update comes out:

So basically not worth it. Meh, I'll stick with my regular PS4.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So basically not worth it. Meh, I'll stick with my regular PS4.
To me it's been worth it due to the improvements for PSVR. I spent enough money on the VR, and to not be able to use it on a standard PS4, would have sucked. So I had to upgrade. And playing Uncharted 4 with improved graphics is a visual delight. I'm curious to see how the boost mode works.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Get For honor people! Having a lot of fun with it.

Holler if any of you get it, I'm itching to smack you with my gloves and duel some :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sadly i'm on Xbox, but then again i wouldn't pay a full price for this game anyway :p
It's light in overall content for single player but it's great combating mechanics and really fun and competitive multi-player experience.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)