Playstation 3 (9 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I don't understand why everyone is excited. All the GTA's were crap except GTA3. What makes this new GTA any special ? Graphics ? Stop kidding yourselves, it's always gameplay over graphics.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hey guys, if you have ps3 online please please try to use folding at home, it is located when you go to network i beleive.

its for a good cause, it helps cure cancer by utilizing the power of all the ps3's online. you just have to leave it and it will do it by itself.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't understand why everyone is excited. All the GTA's were crap except GTA3. What makes this new GTA any special ? Graphics ? Stop kidding yourselves, it's always gameplay over graphics.
you'll understand soon enough.

W T F

Apr 4, 2008
u answered ur own question , its the gameplay , i bought all GTA serious from PS1 to PS2 , and didnt buy it for the graphics although the graphics looks so great , its the gameplay that makes me wanna buy them all and thats wat i did ,and now am waiting GTA IV so bad

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Really ? It didn't feel realistic though, especially the running and shooting. But I like these type of sandbox games where you could do anything you want.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Anyone play Devil May Cry 4 and does it disapoint? One of the most fun games I ever played, even though I'm really not into games(never owned a console :oops: ).
I played all 3 on the ps2, and this one was a disappointment, the parts where you control dante are fun, but nero is a big disapointment, i would either rent it or borrow it off someone, not worth buying

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
woohhoo

it will be better on the xbox 360 though, extra content ;)

I heard it's actually only 2 missions no extra content, and that the PS3 gets free updates. But I do know that it loads faster on the PS3.

If so, Xbox paid 50 million for 2 missions. :confused:

Anyway it's finally out and I got a copy it's a lot better than I expected

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ok so if anyone knows and sites where i can get a brand new 80gb or 60gb system then please link me!! i do not want to have to settle for the 40gb unless its a last resort.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol:

i came to the realization that i can get the game at anytime once i get the console. but what i really want is the 80gb cuz its backwards compatible which IMO makes it just so so fuckin hood :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)