Playstation 3 (5 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i played the euro 2008 demo, and it was nothing special. fifa is way better IMO. only good feature will be online knockout stages.

W T F

Apr 4, 2008
anyone play Condemned 2: Bloodshot?

its really a great adventure game with magnificent graphics

there is a demo for this game in PLaystation Store

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
besides metal gear, the only game that i have been anticipating and the only reason i want a ps3 is cuz of final fantasy

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i really want Home online the free live community kinda like sims where from there you can invite freinds to games and chat. hasnt come out yet, but should soon.

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    Played through Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. What a game.. simply stunning from start to finish. One of the 3 best next-gen games I've played.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I think the combo PC + PS3 provides the maximum gaming experience,
    Halo 2+3, mass effect, Gears of War, Assassins creed, lost planet, call of duty 4, rainbow six vegas 2 and almost every game a x box 360 fan would wish, is available for PC and PS3,
    Gotham racing and Ninja gaiden will be missed, but thankfully Gran Turismo 5, MGS 4 and God of War 3 wont be missed.
    Frankly i dont really see the reason to buy a XBOX 360, if you want cheap and an alternative, you should buy Wii, the xbox has no blue ray and it has a very expensive HD.
    This month the PS3 sold more consoles than xbox 360, home, in the US.
    The PS3 dominance has officially started!!

Personally, i wont buy new console until i see Resident Evil 5,
    the resi series was the reason that i got PSone and PS2...

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Played through Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. What a game.. simply stunning from start to finish. One of the 3 best next-gen games I've played.
    i got it on a high recommendation from a friend, but i have to say i was slightly disapointed, great graphics and story, however i found the gameplay was very repetative, there wasn't enough exploring, just too much fighting which got very repetitive and tiresome

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Anyone play Devil May Cry 4 and does it disapoint? One of the most fun games I ever played, even though I'm really not into games(never owned a console :oops: ).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)