Players You Miss Most? (4 Viewers)

OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #284
    Why would I list Nedved if I don't miss him?..not really complicated is it?
    i was just intrigued how you could miss Diego who had one season in which we finished 7th in, and not Nedved who took us to the CL final and won European player of the year

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    If you don't miss Zidane and Nedved you aren't a true Juve lover. Those guys guided us in Europe. Without them, we wouldn't have made it as far as we did in the CL (arguably a less important and significant competition than Serie A, according to our tactical overlords from TV Moskva).

OP
    Ventus
    Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #292
    If you don't miss Zidane and Nedved you aren't a true Juve lover. Those guys guided us in Europe. Without them, we wouldn't have made it as far as we did in the CL (arguably a less important and significant competition than Serie A, according to our tactical overlords from TV Moskva).
    I remmeber knocking out Zidane's Real Madrid in 2003, that was so sweet :)

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
    i was just intrigued how you could miss Diego who had one season in which we finished 7th in, and not Nedved who took us to the CL final and won European player of the year
    If there was a vote on the best 10 Juve players then Nedved would probably be there, but I dont really miss him, was never one of my favourite players like Del Piero and Trez were

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    If there was a vote on the best 10 Juve players then Nedved would probably be there, but I dont really miss him, was never one of my favourite players like Del Piero and Trez were
    OK, he wasnt your favorite player and all but Diego??? seriously??? you miss fucking Diego more than Nedved??? i dont get it, really...

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
    Yet we didn't win the CL. so it's not that big of a deal imo.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Yet we didn't win the CL. so it's not that big of a deal imo.
    making it to the final gets you a shitload of cash, coefficientpoints etc. etc.... it is a big of a deal you moron...

I'd rather make it to the final 5 times in a row than win it once and crash out of the group stage the next 4 years

Players want to join a side who are competitive in both the league and the CL... making it to the final is a dream for every single player on earth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)