Players You Miss Most? (1 Viewer)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm sad I never got to see Ale and Raul play together, always wanted to see that. Two most majestic players IMO.
Ale and Ronaldo for me and ofcourse Zidane behind them. thats something i always wanted to see. :sad: even Del Piero himself said he always wanted to play with Ronaldo...

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Way to miss his point in every conceivable way :lol: Deserves a rep
I didn't miss his point. I thought that Del Piero in his best years was way above Raul and that the poster was overrating him. 'Two most majestic players' - I agree about Del Piero, but not Raul. Raul's always been a bit overrated imo.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ok. He has an Inzaghi Tar; both those guys were light years ahead of that sissy $#@!.
Zidane+Inzaghi+Del Piero= deadliest attacking force in the history of football.

word ;)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I didn't miss his point. I thought that Del Piero in his best years was way above Raul and that the poster was overrating him. 'Two most majestic players' - I agree about Del Piero, but not Raul. Raul's always been a bit overrated imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane+Inzaghi+Del Piero= deadliest attacking force in the history of football.

word ;)
Trezeguet shits all over Pippo. Actually, Trez takes shit that look like Inzaghi :stuckup:

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Trezeguet $#@!s all over Pippo. Actually, Trez takes $#@! that look like Inzaghi :stuckup:
no, no, no.... :D

Seriously, Inzaghi in his best years was no worse than Trezeguet, if not better than him. Inzaghi certainly had better predator instincts, was faster, more mobile and had perfect understanding with Zidane and Del Piero. Trezeguet might have had better technique, was stronger in the air etc. but Inzaghi was the more efficient striker. Inzaghi was also mentally stronger in the big matches (remember the 2003 final and how many times Trez touched the ball?), which is important.

With Inzaghi we were the best team in Europe, whereas with Trez we only reached one final and the other seasons we were mediocre. These are the facts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)