Players With Honor (3 Viewers)

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
mark77 said:
It's funny that "Il Romanista" wants Canna to give up the azzurri captainship after his good words on Juve and comments about Moggi.

:rolleyes:
You know what's not funny at all? That the figc (italian football federation) has forced Cannavaro to take back his words from yesterday...
To me that is a true scandal! I'm serious...:tdown:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
DelpieroForLife said:
“The last two years are not to be erased, I feel that we won those Scudetti on the pitch, they are mine.
I was proud to be a Juventino and I still am. Serie B? I would have no problem playing in it. I have two years left on my contract and I want to respect it.”

Fabio Cannavaro

“My bond with Juventus is very strong and I have a love for this club that goes beyond many other considerations. It’s no coincidence I stayed this year even after some difficult moments.”

Alessandro Del Piero
Canna :touched:....Dp :touched:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Black&White. said:
:touched:
I'm feel very proud to be a juventus fan
:agree:

And news like this just make me feel even prouder :touched:

The other teams should be very envy of (some) the players we have. Not only for they playing, but also for their person.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I expected Cannavaro to stay with us and be with Juventus no matter what, and expected Del Piero too along with Palladino who has always stated that his heart is with Juve even before the season began...

But I didn't expect Marchionni to come out with so much heart for the black and white..

I am very enthusiastic about the team morele when a new guy like Marchionni takes a stand like that...amazing..

A lacklustre Juventus is what we have been dealing with in the CL...it looks like there are new Juve fanatics on the team....

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Hennes said:
You know what's not funny at all? That the figc (italian football federation) has forced Cannavaro to take back his words from yesterday...
What!!!! How can they do that? If a player says he is commited to a club he should be free to say so. IMO this shows all the world that Juve are not the only ones who have been involved in corruption.

May 4, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
I expected Cannavaro to stay with us and be with Juventus no matter what, and expected Del Piero too along with Palladino who has always stated that his heart is with Juve even before the season began...

But I didn't expect Marchionni to come out with so much heart for the black and white..

I am very enthusiastic about the team morele when a new guy like Marchionni takes a stand like that...amazing..

A lacklustre Juventus is what we have been dealing with in the CL...it looks like there are new Juve fanatics on the team....

I hope we keep this player no matter where we play..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
All this honorable talk is meaningless really. I think these players expect nothing to change, for juventus still to be in A; talking like this will get them into the good books of the club and the fans. If we would actually go down to Serie B, I wonder how many of these 'honorable' players would actually be true to their own words.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Gianluca Zambrotta sposa la causa bianconera.

L'esterno della Juventus parla dello scandalo che ha colpito il calcio italiano, invocando pene severe, ma allo stesso tempo, in chiave mercato, non esclude di restare a Torino anche in caso di retrocessione: "Chi ha sbagliato deve uscire in maniera veloce da questo mondo – dice dal ritiro della Nazionale a Coverciano –. Per quel che mi riguarda posso assicurare che anche se le decisioni dovessero penalizzarci, non mi peserebbe giocare ancora per i bianconeri".
He says that even if we were to be punished, he would have no problems in remaining a bianconero.:agree:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Hennes said:
I agree.
I didn't see the video, but who did said that it was like Fabio was reciting something he was made learn by heart and that it was clear that he was pretty mad..
:yuck:

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Seven said:
I'm starting to really like Palladino. Can't wait to see him go at it tonight.
That speech he made a few days ago was a very good move of him. By saying he would play for Juve even in Serie C, all the fans have taken an instant liking to him.

And I must admit I am one of them, I really want to see what this kid can do in black and white.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)