Players With Honor (1 Viewer)

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    Dominic said:
    All this honorable talk is meaningless really. I think these players expect nothing to change, for juventus still to be in A; talking like this will get them into the good books of the club and the fans. If we would actually go down to Serie B, I wonder how many of these 'honorable' players would actually be true to their own words.

Even if it is true Dominic I would still choose those "meaningless honorable" players over the "already searching for a new club" players any day of the week.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    isha00 said:
    Gianluca Zambrotta sposa la causa bianconera.

L'esterno della Juventus parla dello scandalo che ha colpito il calcio italiano, invocando pene severe, ma allo stesso tempo, in chiave mercato, non esclude di restare a Torino anche in caso di retrocessione: "Chi ha sbagliato deve uscire in maniera veloce da questo mondo – dice dal ritiro della Nazionale a Coverciano –. Per quel che mi riguarda posso assicurare che anche se le decisioni dovessero penalizzarci, non mi peserebbe giocare ancora per i bianconeri".
    He says that even if we were to be punished, he would have no problems in remaining a bianconero.:agree:
    ALT!!!
    Some other sourches say he said the opposite. We are not sure about his opinion anymore :confused:

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    i know everyone wil hate me for writing this but you should say the name of capello with delpiero canna palladino marchione zambrotta and zanetti because he agreed to stay when he talked to elkan

Jan 7, 2006
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    i know everyone wil hate me for writing this but you should say the name of capello with delpiero canna palladino marchione zambrotta and zanetti because he agreed to stay when he talked to elkan
    fair comment he has been loyal in this testing period, still not saying he has been perfect manager this year but fair play to him

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    I agree with you, amico mio.

Other clubs are interested in him; it would have been very easy for him to leave.

Admirable, Cap. :pint:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Tifoso Lou said:
    I agree with you, amico mio.

Other clubs are interested in him; it would have been very easy for him to leave.

Admirable, Cap. :pint:
    Let's talk again the 1st of September.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    You lot talk about honour, But tell me how many of you, if in a career which only gives you a shelf life of 12 to 15 (minus about 5 before you are on the big money) years would be happy to take an 80% paycut jus because you feel a certain attachment to your employer when you could go to another employer who would treat you equally well, allow you to fulfill your dreams and pay you the going rate with absolute ease...

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Respaul said:
    You lot talk about honour, But tell me how many of you, if in a career which only gives you a shelf life of 12 to 15 (minus about 5 before you are on the big money) years would be happy to take an 80% paycut jus because you feel a certain attachment to your employer when you could go to another employer who would treat you equally well, allow you to fulfill your dreams and pay you the going rate with absolute ease...

Depends how much money I had at the time. :)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    isha00 said:
    He says that even if we were to be punished, he would have no problems in remaining a bianconero.:agree:
    isha , we were waiting for this statement from zambo the fighter.
    But as many declared here, let's wait and see if these statements will turn true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)