Players With Honor (1 Viewer)

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    AC Milan's Gattuso defends Juventus players
    tribalfootball.com - May 25, 2006

AC Milan midfielder Rino Gattuso has jumped to the defence of Juventus' players over Italy's match-fixing scandal.

"I do not want the Bianconeri's Scudettos," said Gattuso. "The players were not involved, those titles are theirs.

"At this moment, the figure that is looking best out of all this is the Italian footballer.

"Sure, there is bitterness and anxiety. It does not appeal to me that in my world there are those who work in this way.

"Moggi, before all this, was regarded as the best transfer expert in the world - I hope that the authorities can straighten the game out again."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/may/italnews1250506.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Marco Marchionni

"I'm very happy to have chosen Juventus...it's must be true that I don't bring good luck, when I first came to Parma they were in some trouble...anyway my choice was a reasoned one and that's why I would stay with Juve even in Serie B."

Revan

May 24, 2006
    mark77 said:
    Marco Marchionni

"I'm very happy to have chosen Juventus...it's must be true that I don't bring good luck, when I first came to Parma they were in some trouble...anyway my choice was a reasoned one and that's why I would stay with Juve even in Serie B."
    where do we get them from? :D i see bright times ahead. :agree:
    in serie b. :D

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i have a great deal of respect to gattuso, one of my favorite players although he is a pure milanista.

and those juve players that r commenting that they would follow the team anywhere r just pure gold. :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    sateeh said:
    i have a great deal of respect to gattuso, one of my favorite players although he is a pure milanista.

and those juve players that r commenting that they would follow the team anywhere r just pure gold. :D
    The thing is he plays with passion with Milan. Let us say he was transferred somewhere else, will he play with the same heart? Personally, I don't think so.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Raffaele Palladino - Alessandro Del Piero

Could there be better names for a mythical pair of strikers?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    sateeh said:
    If only I had a microgram of respect for tribalfootball.com...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    There's no quote yet and it's not like he has a choice now, but you can add Zanetti to this list as well. He'll be with us regardless :)

Cannavaro:

"Serie B? I've no problem playing there," he added. "I have two more years on my deal and I want to honour them.

"These last two titles are mine. They are mine and for me and cannot be erased.

"There is an open enquiry. There will be sentences and whoever has been wrong will pay."

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
    I knew del piero would stay if (and it is a big IF) Juve go to serie B, but i am really happy to read canna's comments. You can tell how much passion he has for football and juve. just look at how he celebrates when he scores a goal. look at how he celebrated during last year's and this year's scudetto presentation. i really, really, hope we win the cl next year. i think canna would explode with joy! haha

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    Good Thread Dp4life.

With Champions like Canna and Dp, you can always envy yourself and your team.

Palladino??? I'd have him over Zlatan anytime anyday.
    Me too,that is the guy which can give 100% everytime because he loves the club and that is very rare,while Ibrahimovic is crude mercenery.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Times like these will really separate the good from the Ugly......when we do make it whatever the circumstance our team will be pure Juventino and thats all that matters......the rest begone!! we only have room for the true hearted ones

Forza Juve!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Marchionni: I’ll B there Thursday 25 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco Marchionni insists he will play for Juventus next season – even if it means dropping down into Serie B.

The Turin giants netted the winger in January after it became clear that he wouldn’t be signing a new contract at Parma this summer.

And he’s today pledged his commitment to the club who may be forced to appear in the Second Division next term as a consequence of the alleged match-fixing investigation.

“I am happy that I chose Juventus,” Marchionni, who is on Italy’s stand-by list for the World Cup, said at the Azzurri’s Coverciano training base today.

“I thought long and hard about joining them and that is why I will stay there even if we are not in Serie A next term.”

Former Juve transfer guru Luciano Moggi has been placed at the centre of the investigations, but Marchionni is avoiding making any judgements.

“This is a really difficult time for him,” continued the ex-Empoli player. “I could turn out to be his last signing and I must thank him for that.”

Marchionni, a former Under-21 international, has just enjoyed a stunning last campaign at the Stadio Tardini.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may25m.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)