Players for sell (1 Viewer)

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
"Stories today suggest that the club are ready to listen to offers for any of their players apart from Gigi Buffon, Gianluca Zambrotta and Alex Del Piero"

fantastic ! :D
i am so happy about that ! after this season everybody can go where ever he want.

there is only one problem: maresca and miccoli should stay here.

but the rest of this team is just a shame !

if i would be moggi i would sell:

di vaio
trezeguet
conte
legrottaglie (urgent)
iuliano (urgent)
birindelli
pessotto
thuram

we would get a lot of money for bad players ! then we could buy us some good players with fighting spirit !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Inter, sure.

Especially after they won both matches against Juve this year.

Lets take the players from a team we whipped up twice.

Inter can't be that dumb. I know its not out of the realm of possibility, but its highly unlikely.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
vey unLikeLy to happen. only trezeguet is appeaLing to the other teams. unLess they are small teams that want our oLd cheap defenders
Just couldn't agree more...

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Di Vaio - Quite a few teams could be interested but Juve won't get half of what they paid for him.

Trezeguet - Chelsea, Arsenal, Barca all want him.

Conte - Will retire with the club. He played a few good games this season.

Legrottaglie - I think he should get one more chance. This was only his first season at Juve.

Iuliano - Lost cause. No one would pay anything for him.

Birindelli - He is useful. He won't complain if hes left out and is a useful backup when others are injured.

Pessotto - Will be hard to get rid of him.

Thuram - Quite a few clubs are still interested in him. Sell him to Real Madrid. Hes still better than anything they have.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If you gut the entire team, we can pretty much kiss the scudetto goodbye for a couple of years minimum. Not saying that it's the wrong move, but year-to-year, the top competitors every year seem to tinker with a handful of players to perfect their formula -- not wholescale exchanges of bodies.

So, IMO, the more worthwhile players we can keep over those three, the better. Maresca for one. Miccoli for another. I would sell Nedved only if the price is right and we feel we can get a significant replacement in return.

But the rest? I can't say I would horribly miss them after this season. But then everyone on the team had a downer year collectively this season, so you do risk selling off good players all on a collective bad year -- which can be costly.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I would keep Di Vaio. Juve paid a ton for him and as someone said earlier won't get half that. IMO Di Vaio is a very good striker and needs playing time. I remember when he was with Parma, he was a scoring machine.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
just cus moggi will lsiten to offers for everyone except buffon, zomba and delpiero (wise 3 there), does not mean he WILL sell everyone else!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
If you gut the entire team, we can pretty much kiss the scudetto goodbye for a couple of years minimum. Not saying that it's the wrong move, but year-to-year, the top competitors every year seem to tinker with a handful of players to perfect their formula -- not wholescale exchanges of bodies.

So, IMO, the more worthwhile players we can keep over those three, the better. Maresca for one. Miccoli for another. I would sell Nedved only if the price is right and we feel we can get a significant replacement in return.

But the rest? I can't say I would horribly miss them after this season. But then everyone on the team had a downer year collectively this season, so you do risk selling off good players all on a collective bad year -- which can be costly.
good post, swag

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
Shouldn't this thread be called Players for SALE not Players for sell
not everyone is from england... ;)

but good point..

btw,exept from trezeguet and thuram i won't be sorry for any other player...

but...is there ANY possibility let's say legro to leave??

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
YES Moggi can sell the entire team other than.....
DELPIERO
BUFFON
ZAMBROTTA
NEDVED
MICCOLI
MARESCA

If these six of these players stay and juve make a lot of money, and juve will have a great,young, exciting team and I WOULD BE ONE HAPPY SUPPORTER!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)