Players for sell (1 Viewer)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
ill try my own:

---------------------Buffon

Thuram------Ferrari----Mexes------Zambro.

-----------------Tacchi---Appiah

--Fiore-------Nedved/Maresca-------Del Piero

--------------------Gilardino
:thumb:

I don't want Fiore, can we put Camo back there? ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
much well balanced.but...

two new players who never has played togheter before as juve central defenders is too much a risky bussines...think about
Yes you are right, but its to much risk to play with Montero and Ferrari as there teachers too. Maybe Tudor?, or Legro if he improves a 1000 times better than today.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by taquin ] ++
i was reading on juventuz.com that juve are reportedly willin to listen to offers for ANYBODY except gigi, dp and zambrotta.... mass exodus of players with a new coach coming in... think it may be a good move for juve?
first of all,welcome.

secondly...that COULD be a good move if the the players we'll sell are bad and the ones we buy are very good.

but it's also an extremelly pathetic move from juventus,it shows how desparete we are...

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

first of all,welcome.

secondly...that COULD be a good move if the the players we'll sell are bad and the ones we buy are very good.

but it's also an extremelly pathetic move from juventus,it shows how desparete we are...
i agree ...and it also makes the players perform bad

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

first of all,welcome.

Desperate?? come on! its just to open the doors for other transfers, it only shows that Juve are seriously gonna change things for next year. And that is only positive. If someone else than Trez moves, then it opens the door for a new and maybe better player coming to us. And as we are beginning to build a young team (i think it looks like that) then Prandelli comes to his full use :). Of course nothing is sure yet, im aware of that.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Desperate?? come on! its just to open the doors for other transfers, it only shows that Juve are seriously gonna change things for next year. And that is only positive. If someone else than Trez moves, then it opens the door for a new and maybe better player coming to us. And as we are beginning to build a young team (i think it looks like that) then Prandelli comes to his full use :). Of course nothing is sure yet, im aware of that.
you see it from this positive point of you and you also may be right...
but this move of ours,it may bring good results,but i don't like it :down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't really care how it ends anymore, I just want it to end as soon as possible. This season has been a nightmare, thankfully I have Euro2004 to look forward to.

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
It is hard to be quiet but seriously I am worried about the defence and the age, It has served us well this season but what about next or the season after that. I just hope the replacments are quality:frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)