and get these players:
Trabelsi
Bonera
Mexes
Fiore
Kapo
Gilardino
pretty good choices.

and in the end,we must-wanted or not-to give legro a second chance and also kick buffon at his (sexy) ass if he keeps like this.

with few good n players and if we sell some disasters...we'll be back again!

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I would only get rid of these players:
Montero
Pessotto
Iuliano
Trezeguet

and get these players:
Trabelsi
Bonera
Mexes
Fiore
Kapo
Gilardino
i prefer not get kapo-fiore and bonera and get van der vaart-ferrari and zlatan instead.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by FORZA DEL PIERO ] ++

i prefer not get kapo-fiore and bonera and get van der vaart-ferrari and zlatan instead.
We already signed Kapo!
Bonera is, IMO, just as a sub player, and I don't want to put Ferrari on the bench.
Van der Vaart could come instead of Fiore, but Nedved and Van der Vaart for one position????

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

We already signed Kapo!
Bonera is, IMO, just as a sub player, and I don't want to put Ferrari on the bench.
Van der Vaart could come instead of Fiore, but Nedved and Van der Vaart for one position????
No, Nedved on the left side of midfield, with van der Vaart behind the strikers. Believe me, they BOTH could play easily in midfield together.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This would be a good fit in midfield:

Maresca Tacchinardi Nedved

van der Vaart

Nedved would be given his original position to cause havoc down the left flank, and vdV would be able to roam. Tacchi would be the holding midfielder and Maresca the semi-holding mid.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
"Stories today suggest that the club are ready to listen to offers for any of their players apart from Gigi Buffon, Gianluca Zambrotta and Alex Del Piero"

fantastic ! :D
i am so happy about that ! after this season everybody can go where ever he want.

there is only one problem: maresca and miccoli should stay here.

but the rest of this team is just a shame !

if i would be moggi i would sell:

di vaio
trezeguet
conte
legrottaglie (urgent)
iuliano (urgent)
birindelli
pessotto
thuram

we would get a lot of money for bad players ! then we could buy us some good players with fighting spirit !!
Agree but why appiah is not on the list?
i think he should be kicked out ASAP

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i'll only say Montero and Trezeguet(incase) he wanted to Leav

Legro : still he can do better , i guess next year he will show us!
appiah: this guy got the skills , i really like the way that he never gives up , he's always runnin , we should keep him
Pessoto: he is always ready whenever lippi asks him to field it up!
Iuliano: i might b the only who's gonna say this , it's true he did many mistake in many matches , but that was the 1st season we see him like this , and i guess it's the last season he will do these stupid things , in last few matches he did great !
Conte , Ferrara , tachi , = Spirit of juve , they could play next year for the coppa , or any non-important matches!

Forza Dp(10)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
IMVHO, we should sell Trezeguet and Thuram for cash, give Legro and Appiah another season, keep Pessoto and Birindelli, keep Conte and Ferrara for another season as reserves, assasinate Iuliano and Montero, and keep Di Vaio because deep down he's a good striker who just needs playing time and confidence

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
i'll only say Montero and Trezeguet(incase) he wanted to Leav

Legro : still he can do better , i guess next year he will show us!
appiah: this guy got the skills , i really like the way that he never gives up , he's always runnin , we should keep him
Pessoto: he is always ready whenever lippi asks him to field it up! Iuliano: i might b the only who's gonna say this , it's true he did many mistake in many matches , but that was the 1st season we see him like this , and i guess it's the last season he will do these stupid things , in last few matches he did great !
Conte , Ferrara , tachi , = Spirit of juve , they could play next year for the coppa , or any non-important matches!

Forza Dp(10)
no pessoto cant, he is always bloody injured.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I definitely like the idea. Remember what happened last time we sold big name players (Zizou, Inzaghi, Van der Sar)? We bought big. If Nedved and Trezeguet leave I'm confident Moggi will make it his down right business to bring in top class replacements such as Rosicky or Van der Vaart for Neddy, and Gilardino, or maybe even Crespo, for Trez. We could also part with Thuram quite comfortably as Trabelsi could be signed on a free transfer. As long as we keep Maresca, Miccoli and the three players mentioned by channel4 I'll be happy.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
IMVHO, we should sell Trezeguet and Thuram for cash, give Legro and Appiah another season, keep Pessoto and Birindelli, keep Conte and Ferrara for another season as reserves, assasinate Iuliano and Montero, and keep Di Vaio because deep down he's a good striker who just needs playing time and confidence
I agree on all points. Well put.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
we could jus sell him for singin on fee's for mexes :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)