Player Wages Thread (5 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Everyone should have a base wage of £50K a week then get performance related bonus for goals, assists, clean sheets, most tackles etc. Players should be penalised £10K for conceding stupid penalties, getting red cards, meaningless sideways passing and crap back passes - that way there can never be contract disputes and the leeches can be weeded out. At Chelsea, Kante drives to work in a Mini while Kepa shops up in a Ferrari when really he should be taking the bus - some of our high earners need to be humbled.
This is the start, but I prefer if we paid lump sum if we winning something

Because as much as goals and assists does not make sure we are the champions. The probability is we just saving clean sheets bonus for gk and defender

Maybe the solution is the title as percentage variable of total goals + assists bonuses

Winning all titles 100%
Winning all minus UCL 50%
Etc

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
don't know about barca but sure about juve salary. La Gazzetta dello Sport have already published the Serie A wage list for the 2020/21 season.

StipA.png
The depressing fact is that we're not decreasing it but increasing this Summer. Buffon was on 1.5m while his replacement in Perin is on 2.5m I think. Same goes for outgoing Demiral (1.8m) vs incoming Rugani (3.5m). We need to renew Dybala and that will bump it up as well. I dunno about Chiellini, I assume he will stay at what he is or something lower than that. Cuadrado should stay at 5m I guess too.

I fail to see how we can add Pjanic to the mix here, he won't be cheap at all.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I look at Barella making 2.5, Kessie 2.2, MiliSavic 3.2, then Ramsey and Rabiot making 7, and I proceed to make sour faces.
Ramsey,Rabiot,Bonucci,Szczesny,Alex Sandro please....
who the fuck renewed tek to 6.5m as if anyone was going to steal him from us?!?
Same as Alex Sandro. Since renewal he has been a ghost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)