Play football? (5 Viewers)

IceJuve

IceBreaker
Feb 16, 2005
I play for a club called Valur in Iceland, the same team Gudni Bergsson of Bolton played with before going pro!! I play RB, I´m pretty fast have good stamina. Coach says I´m resilient, that means not technically gifted but I have fighting spirit....

Apr 12, 2004
Bardock said:
Central defender, not the fastest of them all, but I tend to read play well and have very decent positioning.

I am one of the fastest players to ever play the game at my school.

Don't know if you know anything about 40 yd. dash times, but I ran a 4.45.

To give an example, Barry Sanders ran about a 4.55, and he is probably a hall of famer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have played football since I was five and for most of my career I have played midfield. For all the club teams I have played for I played midfield and also a free role behind the strikers, certainly my favorite position as in actuality I'm a natural playmaker. However, in my Senior year during high school my coach switched me back to sweeper and we won the State Championships playing defensive football. Playing sweep is pretty cool as I love controlling the entire team in front of me, however I still prefer playing in a free role.

This year in college I played defensive midfield, or as I call myself a deep-lying playmaker a la Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)