Play football? (1 Viewer)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Hi, this is my first post, i`m more of a passive visitor here, i just like to read here and there. But i can`t understand one thing, do any of you play football or just :blah: :blah: without even knowing anything about it? I`t makes me mad to read things that even don`t make any sensce. Only thought that goes to my mind is do you know anything about football besides interner or tv?

Buy on AliExpress.com

slick1

Dec 4, 2005
Same here, i used to play for a select team till i got injured now i train with a club just for excercise where is klaipeda??

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
just back to playing after 4 weeks out with a broken wrist....damn beauty of the day thread ha ha ha

OP
Raz

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    Klaipeda is in Lithuania which is in Easter Europe, EU :)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    slick1 said:
    it is nice no??
    yeah except for using my left hand for the last 4 weeks:oops:
    on the plus side give it a try it feels like someone lse is doing it ha ha ha ha:weee:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Raziel666 said:
    Klaipeda is in Lithuania which is in Easter Europe, EU :)
    shit you play football 3-4 times a week, you are lithuianian
    has vladimir romanov not tried to sign you for my club Hearts?

OP
    Raz

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    Oh and what positions are you playing? I`m a creative midfilder with a good dribling, great passing and vison, and i can easily play at forwards position ;)

OP
    Raz

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Bozi.78 said:
    shit you play football 3-4 times a week, you are lithuianian
    has vladimir romanov not tried to sign you for my club Hearts?
    No, i`m out of a professional football becouse of injuries.:frown: now i`m playing jus for fun with my friends;)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    slick1 said:
    you are a funny man
    and you have good taste in beautys :weee:
    i am a playmaker at heart i aint got the pace to play uofront,i can break up play well and have a good pass on me but i aint that great if i am honest (i get a nosebleed in front of goal)but i can pass for fun

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I used to be agoalkeeper until I got injured. Wasnt a career ending injury tho, I was out for 5 months with a sprained ankle, altho luckily my ligaments didnt tear, altho it was damn close.

After that I never got around to starting playing in a club again, and now I'm in Uni and dont have the time so... another promising career down the drain.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Welcome Raziel, i m a left wing back,
    im fast and with a good stamina, very accurate on the taclin and great positioning, but i have small dribbling skills and a weak but acurate shoot,
    i can use my both feet,i used to play reguraly but with friends just for fun, nothing pro,
    the last years medicine doesnt allow me the free time needed for such things...
    Saying that, i ll have to add that, its not necesary to be a player to have an opinion about football
    and the best players are not becoming the best coaches,scouters our having any special advantage against pure observers like some sport reporters wich are able to estimate a situation better than them,
    football has many perpespectives, knowing only the field or only the numbers isnt enough to master it but knowing a part of it allows u to have an opinion...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)