Platini's mad (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Two refs close to the goal, it is something smart but can you imagine how many balls will be directed towards them intentionally? :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

And video evidence is still a bad idea. :rolleyes2

This is simply ridiculous.

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
The frenchman Lizarazu sugested this idea a year ago.

How do you think Barcaleona and Manchester United will feel about adding penalty area referees.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Two referees??? men is a good thing that Moggi is not with Juve anymore, can you imagine the money he willl have to spend if this happend? he will have to have two phones, double money in phone calls, we would have to spend twice in brid... I mean convince referees ... :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Where would it stop though? Originally it was one ref & two linesman, currently we have one ref, two asst refs & a 4th official, now Platini wants another two! He'll be having a ref for every player next!
Mind you, I would love to see ibra get sent off for kicking the ball at the ref & hitting him full in the face - especially if it were farina. :p :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Where would it stop though? Originally it was one ref & two linesman, currently we have one ref, two asst refs & a 4th official, now Platini wants another two! He'll be having a ref for every player next!
Mind you, I would love to see ibra get sent off for kicking the ball at the ref & hitting him full in the face - especially if it were farina. :p :D
:thumbs:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I think the next step should be having eight referees around the pitch hanging from the roof, for better perspective. And of course a referee to sit on top of each goal.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
and we all thought that platini in would help reduce the amount of idiotic rulings taht are spoiling football. what if teh 2 refs dont agree and both stand firm over their decisions???

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
and we all thought that platini in would help reduce the amount of idiotic rulings taht are spoiling football. what if teh 2 refs dont agree and both stand firm over their decisions???
The two refs are then put in the centre circle & they slug it out. 2 falls, 2 submissions or 1 knock out to decide which one's "right". :p ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)