pink jersey!!whats wrong with it?? (1 Viewer)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
For some years Juventus founders wore pink shirts - the same ones they wore when they started in 1900. The change to the black and white colours was made in 1903 after a wrong shipment was sent from England where the new strip was to be made.

there's nothing worng about the colour of the jersey rite??whats so funny about that?i'm proud to wear the away pink jersey!so who cares!

to know Juve is to love Juve
FORZA

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
I actually like the jersey and colour and all, but whats really annoying is that people tend to comment to me... "Juventus isn't good, bla bla bla.. I mean, they even wear PINK jerseys.. *laughs off*" ...

its annoying :groan:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
But the one we have now is not pink, that's the whole misunderstanding.. it may be supposed to be pink, but it's not.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah its much more orange than pink

As for the original question, i think b&w stripes are classy :cool:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I actually like the jersey and colour and all, but whats really annoying is that people tend to comment to me... "Juventus isn't good, bla bla bla.. I mean, they even wear PINK jerseys.. *laughs off*" ...

its annoying :groan:
I understand how you feel.....to be the sole juve fan and annoyed by bunch of bastard who kept saying juve playing like sissy cause they wore pink jersey......:groan::down:

frankly I like the pink one cause its juve original colour before they changed it to black and white, I got the pink replica:cool:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
But the one we have now is not pink, that's the whole misunderstanding.. it may be supposed to be pink, but it's not.
it's pink, but a very different hue. It's not the same hue as in our first jerseys 100 years ago, but it's still pink.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++

it's pink, but a very different hue. It's not the same hue as in our first jerseys 100 years ago, but it's still pink.
How do you know how pink the jersey was 100 years ago? They had colour photographs back then :eek::eek::D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
It's the nike jersey, just without the nike logo. Instead, one the right where the nike symbol should be, the Italian flag is moved there.

im not sure if they sell the exact CL official ones, but you can get the FastWeb ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)