pink jersey!!whats wrong with it?? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
naturally the b&w is better :thumb:

btw welcome to the forums teamplayer ;)

My pink jersey arrived in the mail last night, i've been wearing it around the house all day :cool: It's 100% authentic, with the cool motion stuff and everything; what a bargain :thumb:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
Its pink, unless you're a cheerleader that color should not be on the field.
At first I thought it a bit odd, but its grown on me. It takes men who are really secure with themselves to wear pink.:D

But it's a cultural thing too. In the U.S., a team would get laughed out of the league for wearing it. But then they wouldn't be caught dead wearing all lime green like Sebastian Frey either.

If you're going to get hung up on something about a team, jersey color should be the least among them. You can save that for the "football widows".;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
It takes men who are really secure with themselves to wear pink.:D
Hehe, my pink jersey arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago, and I've since been told my many people (mostly girls :lick: ) that it looks good on me :flirt:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We should be proud of it.......
Pink is our first jersey, back in 1897!!! :D
We got the black&white from Notts County in 1905 or something like that...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
The original shirts that where used by the liceo D AZEGLI ( the school mother of Juventus) where soft pink with buttons ans a black line on the neck...

Anyway, seems that pink is not a normal choice of color for an sports teams.Only those unique teams who time had proven is strengh, caracter and determination will dare to use such color.

Didnt you get it? pink is the right color for an Old Lady....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Hehe, my pink jersey arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago, and I've since been told my many people (mostly girls :lick: ) that it looks good on me :flirt:
Maybe they didn't want to approach you before...but now that they think you're (hmm..err... how can i be pollitically correct?) a "Girlie Maan" [/SNL Hanz & Franz Accent] they feel more comfortable around you :D

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)