Pietro Pellegri - ST - Genoa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He's a mighty interesting prospect. There's been plenty of young big guys being hailed as great prospect, simply 'cause the were outclassing their peers; often lacking skill and brain, and when they met some proper defending against "the grown ups", they fall straight to the shelf of mediocrity. The little I've seen from Peter makes me confident he isn't just another "physical beast".

Oh, and a plus if we can keep him from Premier League. I could see Arsenal, United, and Chelsea all wating him.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It seems they're not happy with our bid since Monaco offered 30m. Dunno the source, hopefully it's Tuttoshit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are we giving up on Kean? Pellegri is 16 and Han is 19. Spending a significant amount on the last 2 probably closes the door for Moise.
Plain old long term asset building. Non of them are defacto planned to used for Main team just yet, but aquiring them before they become not worthwhile market wise (which is soonish before they have their Belotti type breakout) is good way to conduct bussiness. Its a game of keep up for the future and financially (where we lack compared to overseas competition), and we must be leading the race for these players in our own domestic market (get them before they become too irrestible for foreign big teams, ala Verratti).

If they dont pan out for us or top level in general? Well what do you know, its still valuable assets we can trade or loan elsewhere to get someone more shiny at the time. Just look at what we offering Cagliari or Genoa, its not exactly straight cash only, but we offering a host of young players in our books. We given Cagliari a young starting CB already, so its a good incentive for them to keep dealing with us.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Are we giving up on Kean? Pellegri is 16 and Han is 19. Spending a significant amount on the last 2 probably closes the door for Moise.
Nah, it's very possible that in the end neither of the 3 is good enough to be our starting CF. And even if someone turns out to be top quality, we might not have enough space to give him the chance

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It’s clear we are loading up on Italians again this summer.

Spinna, caldara, Pellegrini, barella, Pellegri :D

who knows maybe Han will file for citizenship lol

Seems only ones leaving Juve are non Italians.

You’re welcome FIGC.

- - - Updated - - -

Any of them fellow calabraians? @Salvo @Bianconero_Aus

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I know that its very possible that neither of the 3 young strikers are good enough for us. The thing is that Kean has Raiola as his agent. He was already making too much noise during the summer. If we load up on strikers Kean age it won't be long before Raiola takes him to another club, unless we prioritize him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know that its very possible that neither of the 3 young strikers are good enough for us. The thing is that Kean has Raiola as his agent. He was already making too much noise during the summer. If we load up on strikers Kean age it won't be long before Raiola takes him to another club, unless we prioritize him.
Well Kean is still 17 and actually HAS to perform in senior level too, he has a handful of goals for Verona, not starting much yet for them, so no he is not in a position to make demands on Juve. Neither will Raiola until Kean shows he is too good to ignore.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It’s clear we are loading up on Italians again this summer.

Spinna, caldara, Pellegrini, barella, Pellegri :D

who knows maybe Han will file for citizenship lol

Seems only ones leaving Juve are non Italians.

You’re welcome FIGC.

- - - Updated - - -

Any of them fellow calabraians? @Salvo @Bianconero_Aus
I’m happy we are looking to get Italian youngsters for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)