Photography (13 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i wish i had professional camera like you guys. my finance situation doesn't allow to buy a decent camera.
maybe with a bit more disposable income i able to purchase one.
My take? The new smartphone cameras compensate a lot with software. They're pretty amazing.

But they still can't match some of what you can do with a basic camera with an awesome lens. Getting a good used lens and a semi-decent used camera to leverage it can deliver a lot on a budget.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
My take? The new smartphone cameras compensate a lot with software. They're pretty amazing.

But they still can't match some of what you can do with a basic camera with an awesome lens. Getting a good used lens and a semi-decent used camera to leverage it can deliver a lot on a budget.
i don't call myself a photographer buff if i have not taken pic with professional camera. it doesn't give me feel of a photographer.so i take pic with my galaxy A7 and edit them with third party app to make them a bit more professional.

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about Iran, Would it sound weird if I say that I kind of liked Ahmadinejad?
he does not represent all iranians. we have special culture, legends, poets and etc. but the meme was born, and people around the world started referring to Iran as Ahmadinejad.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cool, which one is it? The book in the leafs?

If you'll be there in person, make sure to wear a scarf like all artist do :shifty:
Nah with that photo I won 2 books it was a publisher competition but this was a city one. Still, not on the highest level surely but it felt really nice. It was for this one

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)