Photography (46 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You can denoise it in post?

In Capture One for example.

I'd always shoot RAW+JPG. If you need to do more heavy editing you definitely want to edit the RAW file, as it is way more flexible than the JPG. But unless you shoot over 3200 iso, I wouldn't worry much at all. The casual viewer doesn't zoom in to 100% to search for noise.

If you have a REALLY noisy one, what I do at times is to remove the noise, but then you are often left with rather muddy details, so you ADD your own bit of noise after denoising.

- - - Updated - - -

Get a camera @j0ker
I got the capture one, but its too much to learn right now. The few photos I edited all look really edited.

Right now Im trying to learn how to take a good photo. When I have 50 photos I really like (I have 0 right now) I'll sit down and learn capture one.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@DAiDEViL she is too fast :klin:
6GW09Pl.jpg

Bö fags. Next to me, a pensioner couple in partner look Jack Wolfskin jackets yelled HEJA so loudly and so unexpectedly that JTB almost fell on his ass.
BkdmV2L.jpg

Ingrid crashed into the same piece of fence twice, they made the corner wider after Quali but she still ran into it
xQKaMZT.jpg

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
here's one about the two 56's:

Both nice. But like not tempted at all here. The 50's would directly compare to my Canon 85 1.8 (effectively 1.3 on the speedbooster). And I'm really happy with it. Same with the Canon nifty 50 instead of a 35 from fuji or viltrox. The autofocus may not be usable for video, but for stills it works fine for me...and for a fraction of the price too.

OP
s4tch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
  • Thread Starter #331
    viltrox 56mm isn't too expensive either. you already have the speedbooster + your 85, so it's not worth considering either of these two. but for someone looking for a portrait lens, the viltrox 56mm for around 300 $/£/€ can be a serious contender vs the fuji or anything else. :boh:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    viltrox 56mm isn't too expensive either. you already have the speedbooster + your 85, so it's not worth considering either of these two. but for someone looking for a portrait lens, the viltrox 56mm for around 300 $/£/€ can be a serious contender vs the fuji or anything else. :boh:
    Oh for sure would get the viltrox if i wasn't covered already.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Picked up this guy for 39,- @s4tch
    With a lens, but since I already own a matching Helios, I'll sell it. That way the camera will cost me maybe 10€ or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Fuji came too. Pics later this week i swear :p

- - - Updated - - -

How's it going btw? @Nzoric

Last edited:
    OP
    s4tch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
  • Thread Starter #336
    thanks! you're using the depth of field in a classic way, i love it. colors look nice, which isn't a given with these vintage lenses. :tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    So, went shooting some pictures today.

Packed my stuff.
    Sat on the Ebike.
    Drove an hour.
    Snapped some pics.
    Spotted a nice tree in the middle of the lake
    Open bag to switch lenses.
    Grab 135mm lens.
    Searches for adapter.
    Adapter still at home.
    Only able to use the 25mm i had already on.

:lol3: @s4tch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)