Philippe "L'ENCULÉ" Mexes - CB - Roma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
So we're missing out on Gallas who started on France's NT and should arguably been the captain (he thought) for free, but we're going to break the piggy bank for Mexes who doesn't even start on his club team?

And people here are far in support of him than Gallas?

Not trying to sound like a douche, or get people to yell at me - I don't enjoy that - but why?

Mar 28, 2007
So we're missing out on Gallas who started on France's NT and should arguably been the captain (he thought), but we're going to break the piggy bank for Mexes who doesn't even start on his club team?

And people here are far in support of him than Gallas?

Not trying to sound like a douche, or get people to yell at me - I don't enjoy that - but why?
mabe you are fan of raymond domenech

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
mabe you are fan of raymond domenech
Nah, man. I hate him. Just saying, guy who is free and is - albeit arguably - same if not better in quality is being bashed, but guy who can be very expensive is being extolled. I don't get it. If we can get Mexes, I agree it would be awesome. I always liked him. It just doesn't make much sense to me in the present setup. I'd much rather used the money on Kolarov. Unless we ARE in fact moving Chiellini to LB, which would be a good move too with Mexes and Bonucci as CBs.

Mar 28, 2007
Nah, man. I hate him. Just saying, guy who is free and is - albeit arguably - same if not better in quality is being bashed, but guy who can be very expensive is being extolled. I don't get it. If we can get Mexes, I agree it would be awesome. I always liked him. It just doesn't make much sense to me in the present setup. I'd much rather used the money on Kolarov. Unless we ARE in fact moving Chiellini to LB, which would be a good move too with Mexes and Bonucci as CBs.
mexes was a serie A proven.. gallas are not.. he will need time to settle down in italy... and he's older. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)