PES 6 (6 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Alltagsheld said:
Yeah, it is wonderful. So damn realistic. I love it!
Can i ask u a question about the game?!
is it available in English here in germany? coz i live in stuttgart but cant speak german yet!!! and is it available on psp?!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
ahmedz said:
maybe coz u were asking in English???LOL just kidding...honestly could not tell u about germany dude sorry...
no problem dude :smoke:
i asked a guy here in the forum from germany, but he didnt reply !!! :smoke:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
This is the worst soccer I've played. And about shoots how is possible to miss an empty goal from 5m with Nedved or Trez... That is pretty realistic isn't it??

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
Can i ask u a question about the game?!
is it available in English here in germany? coz i live in stuttgart but cant speak german yet!!! and is it available on psp?!
I dont think its come out on psp yet

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
stick with it man, i am scoring for fun again and i tell you what after a few weks it becomes like second nature again.

i love this game, same thing every year, shit at first, then wonder why i had problems.....simply the best football game ever

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
goggo said:
This is the worst soccer I've played. And about shoots how is possible to miss an empty goal from 5m with Nedved or Trez... That is pretty realistic isn't it??
The cool thing about the game is that you have the power to be as good as Nedved or Trezeguet, but you still have to shoot and score yourself. Not like in unrealistic piss-easy FIFA-game (every 2nd corner a goal, a ball more jumping than flying, realistic?).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So the advice is, when Trezeqeut has the ball 2feet away from the goal he shoot pass it back to Zanetti were he can easily score while being one step inside the box...
and how come the AI player NEVER ever got a red card after 100 games and so?
is this realistic?
NO but its frustrating, the graphics are def worse, i cant believe that,
hope that next year they will port the next gen PES...

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
no problem dude :smoke:
i asked a guy here in the forum from germany, but he didnt reply !!! :smoke:
I'm sorry for that, seems like I overread your question. So sorry, I don't think ou can get it in English here in germany (if your question still needs to be answered) but most patches made by users include different languagefiles.

My Juve in 2009

Buffon

Piccolo Micah Richards Virgo Chiellini

Mascherano

Ben-Hatira Ribéry

ADP
Wallner Trez

Mirante

Kamara
Hagui (not Haggui)
Kamara
Schmidt
Rafinha
Balza

Paro
Obi Mikel
De Ceglie
Silva
Yamada (18, japanese, great skills, the next ADP ;))

Palla
Berisha
Hugo Almeida

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So the advice is, when Trezeqeut has the ball 2feet away from the goal he shoot pass it back to Zanetti were he can easily score while being one step inside the box...
and how come the AI player NEVER ever got a red card after 100 games and so?
is this realistic?
NO but its frustrating, the graphics are def worse, i cant believe that,
hope that next year they will port the next gen PES...
on the slightly more realistic side ive played 4 Master league seasons as juve and i havent been given a penalty yet.... :(

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
its soo frustrating how come when you take a quick free kick it always passes it to the other team iv tried pressing directions and not but they always pass it to the other team which then they conseqyuently break and score from :D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
its soo frustrating how come when you take a quick free kick it always passes it to the other team iv tried pressing directions and not but they always pass it to the other team which then they conseqyuently break and score from :D
aim at a player, hold down circle (cross button) and the down button, then they pass it allong the floor in the direction your aiming ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)